Bio/A.N.

Name: Logan King

Ring name: Logan King (nickname "The American Outlaw"

Age, height, weight, looks: 29, born 1/1/91, 6'2, 225, sandy blonde shoulder length hair (imagine Chris Hemsworth hair in Thor Ragnarok before it was cut), sandy blonde goatee, blueish green eyes, tan skin, no tattoos, 6 pack abs, very muscular.

Wrestling style: Somewhat of a powerhouse but can also do acrobatic stuff as well. Imagine if Roman Reigns and AJ Styles were morphed together and that's his style

Backstory: Logan is a southern gentleman who had no interest in wrestling until he was 18, he was more focused on helping his parents on their farm when he was growing up. When they both died right after his 18th birthday he had to sell the farm and needed something to do with his life, so one of his good friends offered him to be his wrestling manager for a backyard promotion he was apart of. He fell in love with it and had the look for it so he started training and was a natural on the mic. A year and a half later he signs with Impact wrestling on a 3 year deal where he honed his skills and got even better in the ring, which grabbed the attention of NJPW, who signed him to a 6 year deal where he became one of the biggest stars in wrestling. He became the longest reigning IWGP Heavyweight Championship at 1,278 days which equals out to 3 1/2 years. His contact expired the day of Wrestlemania and he had been talking with WWE higher ups for over 6 months and they had come to terms on a deal, all he had to do was wait for his contract to expire then sign on the dotted line for them. He has also agreed to be a free agent who is on both shows so his salary is a little larger and he even negotiated a bigger cut of his merch.

Alright guys this is my Alexa and Liv story. I got a couple messages on who people wanted and these 2 were the ones who got the most messages. I wanted to have one on Smackdown and one on Raw so this ended up perfect then. Let's see what happens when the 2 ladies fall for the newest signing to the WWE

Enjoy it guys

*