chapter 1

Jake's pov

I got up as my alarm clock went off. I turned it off and walked over to my closet. I pulled on some ripped black skinny jeans and a ripped black te shirt. I grabbed my backpack and ran out of the house. I stared to walk and fell into step with my friends.

"Hey guy's,what's up????"

My best friend andy smiled evily.

"Pranked some teachers last night."

I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my water bottle and started to drink my water. Nick looked at us.

"So are you going to snow ball jake????"

I spit my water out.

"Hell to the no, remember home coming??"

What happened was my date ditched me and i got beat up by some jocks.

"I don't want to have a repeat of home coming guy's and that's final."

They nodded and we walked into school. I went to my locker with them behind me.

"Besides there's no point in going guy's."

Nick sighed. I opened my locker and looked at him.

"Wait a minute, you asked that girl you like so much."

Nick froze.

"I wish jake, hide me!!"

Nick jumped behind andy as cristy passed us with her friends. Let me explain why he was hiding. You see nick has been crushing o cristy for a couple years, but he's to chiken to ask her out. I laughed and grabbed my textbooks and closed my locker.

"Your such a chiken nick."

Nick glared at me.

"And like you ask jinxx out."

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. The thing is there's this kid named jinxx. He's like one of the most popular kids in school.

"Whatever nick."

I followed my friend into class. We sat at our table in the back. I pulled my cell phone out and went on snapchat. I took a picture of nick and sent it to cristy. Were friends on snapchat. I wrote please meet him at my locker after school. Nick looked at me.

"What are you doing jake???"

I smiled evily.

"Just setting you and cristy up, you have to meet her after school by the way."

Nick stared at me but nodded. The day went by really fast after that. When the final bell for the day rang i meet up with the others at my locker.

"Ready nick??"

He gulped but nodded. Cristy walked over to us.

"Hey boy's."

I pushed nick in front of me. Nick smiled and started to talk with her. After a few minutes nick ran over to us. He stared to jump up and down.

"She said yes!!"

I giggled.

"Your welcome nick."

He smiled.

"Thanks jake."

The next thing i know jinxx walks past us. I froze and looked at the floor with intrest. Niclk pushed me and i fell next to jinxx's feet. I looked at him and he smiled.

"You ok??"

I nodded. He helped me up and i smiled a little. jinxx smiled and pulled me away from our friends. He smiled.

"Take this and text me."

I took the piece of paper and watched jinxx run off after his friends. I looked at the paper to see a phone number. I ran over to my friends and shoved the paper in my pocket.

"Let's go to my house guy's."

They nodded and we raced to my house. I ran into the house and up to my room. I closed the door behind us. Nick smiled at me.

"So what's that paper jinxx gave you??"

I pulled the paper and handed it to him.

"He told me to text him."

They smiled at me.

"Well text him."

I layed on my bed.

"Fine."

I grabbed my phone and texted jinxx.

{Jf = jinxx, Jp = jake}

Jp- hi

Jf- hey jake

Jp- how did you know it was me???

Jf- your friend nick gave me your number so i could talk to you....

I looked at nick and smiled.

Jp- cool

Jf- so i heard you have a crush on me

Jp- who told you that

Jf- nick

I glared at nick.

Jp- i see

Jf- do you???

Jp- yes......

Jf- me to

My eye's widened and i stared at it.

Jp- really???

Jf- yea, meet me after school on the hill tomorrow

Jp- k

I put my phone down and locked it.

"I'm going to kill you nick!!"

He smiled at me and pushed me back.

"Who got you jinxx's number??"

I sighed.

"Your so lucky nick."

He stuck his tounge out at me.

"Whatever jake."

A / n that's it for this chappie

Fan

Comment

Vote

Read

Stay strong my fallen angels

Alli

{ The fallen angel }