chapter 4

Jake's pov

I walked to school with my friend's. When we got to school i looked around for jinxx. I saw jinxx with his friend's but he was limping. I bit my lip and followed the boy's into class. Jinxx walked in with his friends and sat down. I looked at him and nodded my head twords the door. He nodded and we ran out. I ran down the hall and looked at jinxx.

"What's wrong baby????"

He sighed.

"I'm abused jake."

I could feel tears fall down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry baby, your going to come to my house tonight."

He nodded and we walked into class. I quickly wiped my tears away. I sat next to nick. Nick pushed me a little.

"What's wrong jake???"

I put on a fake smile.

"Nothing just had to ask jinxx some thing."

He nodded. The day went by fast thankfully. I ran to my locker and meet jinxx there. He smiled and kissed me.

"Hey jake."

I smiled at him.

"We should go."

He nodded and we walked to my house. It was friday so i didn't have to worry about the guy's. jinxx smiled.

"Are we here??"

I nodded and walked into the house. I ran up the stairs and into my room. Jinxx fell on my bed.

"Nice crib."

I blushed and sat next to him.

"Thanx's."

For hours we just layed in each others arms and talked. Eventually i made us pizza ad ice cream. we watched a couple movie's to. Jinxx smiled at me as we layed back on my bed. Jinxx started to kiss my neck. I moaned and jerked back. Jinxx giggled and kissed my neck again. I moaned and jerked back again. Jinxx smriked and pulled me off the bed.

"Jinxx???"

He smiled evily and started to grind on me. i moaned and closed my eyes. jinxx ran his hands down my pants while still grinding on me. He grabbed my dick and started to stroke it. I moaned and backed farther into the wall. I opened my eye's to see jinxx grinning like a mad man. He is so enjoying this. I bit my lip. I can't lose control. Only if i knew jinxx's weakness. I managed to shove my hand down jinxx's pants. I grabbed his dick and he stopped. He let out this sexy moan. I smirked as he looked at me.

"Thought i wouldn't fight back??"

He bit his lip and nodded. I could see something was bothering him. I wrapped my arms around him.

"What's wrong baby?????"

He sighed and started to cry. I held him close to me while shhhing him. Jinxx finally stopped crying and looked up at me.

"I'm sexually abuse jake."

I stared at him.

"I'm so sorry jinxxy."

He smiled a bit.

"You didn't know jake."

I sighed and kissed him. It was sort but sweet. We went to bed while watching movie's. I kissed jinxx and we both fell asleep. Good night this ugly yet beautiful world.

A / n that's it for this chappie

Fan

Comment

Vote

Read

Stay strong my fallen angels

Alli

{ The fallen angel }