3.

w2heydswj finally updating this mf - 

and sorry ive just been really stressed and behind on school work -  lost a lot of motivation to do anything for a while - 

~~~~~

I smirked a bit, looking down at Ichika.  "Yes ,  you are a dwarf. " I stated, crossing my arms and looking around the gym, seeing around 14 people.  It would be 15 including me, thats a pretty average class size.  Though out of those 15 people, I only recognized a few faces and they were all people I had met earlier. I really thought I would know more people since theyre all ultimate like I am.

"Woooow!! Hey there! Arent you the flutist I saw on tv once!" Ichika said, running over to a boy with orange hair and a yellow sleeveless sweater over a white button up.  

The boy just laughed smiling a bit, his face flushing. "Y-yeah probably!  Not m-many people know who I am, s-so im su-surprised you noticed me!  Ill s-stop being awkward now... I-im Toshiro b-by the way! Toshiro O-onishi."

While Toshiro and Ichika were chatting, I walked away to stand in a corner.  God everyone here was so annoying. A horny baker, a shortass, some shy uwu boy, and the librarian was tolerable.  I guess.  Soon enough, there was yet another annoying voice, it had caught my attention since it was SO obnoxious and high pitched.  I turned around to face the stage only to see a...

Bear? A half black, half white stuffed animal.  This must be the thing that Ichika was talking about earlier.  

"Helloooo there my precious students!" The bear yelled, quite annoyingly might I add.  It felt as if my ears were bleeding, and honestly I kinda wish they were so I wouldnt have to hear that disgustingly high pitched voice anymore.

"Um.. Mind telling us where we are?  And wheres the headmaster?  Ugh, I thought the school would be a lot nicer than this." Some girl with dark purplish spoke up.  She sounded like a snotty rich kid, and by the looks of it im pretty sure she is one.>

"Hopes Peak Academy of course!  And I AM your headmaster, so shut your trap young lady! Anyways.  Welcome to the Killing School Semester at Hopes Peak! And im Monokuma, your beloved headmaster!" The bear called Monokuma said, and started.. twirling..? 

"Ki-killing school s-semester? Whats t-that supposed to mean!" The boy from earlier yelled out.  His name was Toshiro if I remember correctly. 

"Exactly what it says dipshit! KIlling School Semester! Yall gotta kill each to get out of here!  Have fun~ Oh and make sure to look at the rules in your trusty dusty monopad, I would hate to have any accidents happen." Monokuma said, snickering a bit as he just disappeared into thin air, leaving everyone to panic.  Even I had that feeling of panic inside me... a feeling of.. despair?  Were we really trapped here until we kill someone? How long would this go on for? 

I have so many questions...

My main one being why I even opened the acceptance letter...