The office

"Hermione your being unreasonable. I believe that Hogwarts students will benefit from this experience. I understand it's not ideal for Auror's, but it is a prime point to many important people that their children are informed of the Wizarding World's dark past. If you just considered-" at this moment Harry's long lecture was cut off, much to Hermione's relief.

"Mrs. Granger," a polite, tentative voice came from the skinny figure leaning through the doorway, "I have the files you were- oh, I'm so sorry, I seem to have interrupted you. I'll wait outside." Draco Malfoy's voice said, emerging from the figure.

"No, no Mr. Malfoy it's quite alright," came Hermione's response, eager to avoid anymore of Harry's continued rants about Defence Against the Dark Arts, "Professor Potter here was telling me that students in 6th and 7th year at Hogwarts should be educated on the Battle of Hogwarts. He seems to find the amount of information given to the topic is not nearly enough. If you have one, would you be kind enough to share with us your personal opinion?"

"Professor Potter? Well in the presence of such esteemed Wizarding faculty I feel but obliged to share an opinion." Malfoy mocked, he found it hard to keep the butterflies down, Harry always made him uncomfortable. A crush his gay heart found difficult to submerge, " I do think, as I was once part of this dark side, though I assure you that is in the past, that children deserve to know about the Battle, but not to be frightened that it may occur again. A close friend of mine, Ms. Astoria Greengrass, who has two daughters, both of whom have been lightly skimmed with information given by Professor Potter himself, was astonished at how little information was given in the legal curriculum. Therefore I am leaning towards the side of Mr. Potter in this argument."

"Thank you Malfoy, at least you understand how much we need to put more information in the curriculum. Even if we can't provide Auror's to speak with classes, we can at least give some more background to the Battle." Harry said, with a look of determination.

"Listen, Harry, we'll pick this up in that educational curriculum meeting in two weeks. Present your points to someone who can actually help you, unlike I, who can only connect you to them. Mr. Malfoy, you said you had my file? Thank you, both of you may leave."