0.2

🍙

I walk down the clothing aisle next to Jungkook. Looking at the baggy pants, which seem surprisingly comfy, I pick out a black pair to cash out. "Jimin, this is on sale too!" Jungkook points to a t-shirt that has some writing on it that I can't understand.

I laugh at him, and politely decline. "No thank you, I have enough t-shirt's." Jungkook smiles, grabbing it. "Well, more for me", he says with a smirk on his face. After cashing out, we stroll out of the small shop back into the mall. It's huge, so to get to the next shop we want to go to we'll have to walk a lot. Jungkook sits on a bench, pulling out his phone. I mimic his actions, entering my passcode.

Bored, I click on the App Store. I need more games in my phone because I have nothing else to occupy myself with.

As the app opens, I look at the icons at the bottom. I click on one; "popular". Scrolling through the recently-trending apps, I find myself raising an eyebrow to this app I've never heard of. The name, along with the app icon, attracts me. I tap on it.

BBLUE. "How do I pronounce this, beh blue?" I giggle, Jungkook looking at me in the process. He pushes his head towards my chest, gazing over at my phone screen.

"What's that!" I push him off as I laugh, shrugging. "I don't know... let me read the description." I open the app's "about", skimming through it. "Oh so it's like... Omegle?" Jungkook shrugs, moving the phone to face him. "I don't know, it seems more anonymous, more interesting...". I punch him in the leg, jokingly, for acting so dramatic. "Don't do that again." After a little deciding, I download the app, making myself a profile;

username: p_j1m
display name: minnie

I smile at the details of my profile, and click save, closing the app. Sliding my phone into my pocket, Jungkook and I stand up from the wooden bench. We stretch our legs like we didn't sit there for only 7 minutes. Fixing my tee, we continue on into the mall. "We should pick up an FG shirt for Yoongi", Jungkook lets out while giggling. I laugh.