𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

-No one P

-No one P.O.V

RIO LET OUT A SIGH BEFORE UNLOCKING THE DOOR TO HIS AND MEGAN'S APARTMENT WITH DIEGO FOLLOWING BEHIND HIM. "Hi daddy!" Marcus says while running over to Rio to give him a hug. "Hey man where's mama?" Rio asked Marcus. "Oh she's on the phone with Uncle Miguel, she mad though so be careful." Marcus says only causing Diego bust into laughter.

"I know, hey why don't you go play with Uncle Diego okay."  Rio says causing Marcus to clap his hands and nod eagerly. "Hey come on let go play." Diego says before picking up Marcus and taking him over to his play area while Rio made his way to His and Megan Shared bedroom.

"Aww Megan don't kill him." Miguel says while looking at Megan through FaceTime. Rio peeked into the Room seeing Megan sitting at her vanity taking her makeup off and talking to his youngest sibling Miguel.

"Hey mama." Rio says looking at Megan and licking his lips and admiring the outfit Megan was wearing. "Oh shit, let me get my popcorn." Miguel says due to seeing Megan looking pissed off.

What Megan was wearing

"Rio I'm gonna beat your fucking ass where was you at, and you can't answer your fucking phone now?" Megan says adjusting her robe and crossing her arms looking directly at Rio

"Look mama I'm sorry,these are for you." Rio says while giving her the bouquet of roses. "Where was your ass at?" Megan says while gently sitting the roses onto her vanity then turning back to Rio.

"Yeah Rio where was you at!" Miguel says instigating the situation causing Megan to shake her head at her boyfriend's brother stupidity. "Bye Miguel." Rio says before grabbing Megan's phone and hanging up on Miguel.

"Rio I will pimp slap your ass keep playing with me where was you at." Megan says pointing at him. Rio lets out an sigh and sat on their bed before saying "Them house wife bitches time ran out with our money so me, Diego, and the boys went to handle it."

"They dead?" Megan asks raising her eyebrow in curiosity. "Nah I want them to do something for me." Rio says while wrapping his arms around Megan's waist.

"Are you stupid?" Megan says slapping the back of Rio's head before adding "So they didn't get our money back, Rio I will shoot you my damn self!"

"Ow, and they had most of our money they were short so if they pick up this drop for me I'll forgive they debt, mama calm down." Rio responded back while standing up and kissing Megan's neck.

Megan only hummed in response due to her being in a ton of pleasure. "Jump." Rio mumbles while kissing her on her lips and also causing Megan to wrap her legs around Rio's waist. He places her on their bed and quickly takes off his shirt only to be interrupted by his son.

"Daddy, Uncle Diego is being mean in uno can you and mommy come play with us." Marcus says from the other side of the door causing Rio and Megan to groan.

"Yeah buddy we'll come out in a second!" Rio says before getting off their bed and grabbing his shirt from off the floor. "Well damn he must sensed doing something." Megan says before sitting up in their bed putting a t-shirt and sweats on while glancing up Rio.

"Yeah, how about we have Diego babysit Marcus a few hours, crack some wine open, light up some candles play some music and continue what we started." Rio says leaning to give Megan a kiss to what she quickly dodged leaving Rio dumbfounded.

"Nah I'm still pissed about earlier, so love you gotta work for this cookie." Megan says while smiling and walking out the room leaving Rio shocked but turned on.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Meanwhile...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"He wants us to pick something up for him in Canada." Beth states to the other moms in front of her. "What." Annie asks looking at her sister expecting a answer.

"I thought we were done with this?" Ruby says in frustration. "He says it's better if we don't know." Beth adds while looking at her sister and best friend. Annie hums in response to her sister's statements.

"I mean come on. Oh guys seriously!" Annie says only for Beth to say "Just say it!" In response.

"Drugs up our asses!" Annie says as her eyes become wide and only for Ruby to yell what. "Oh yeah, otherwise you gotta swallow the baggie, which frankly seems more uncomfortable you know I'd almost rather-." Annie states before being interrupted by Ruby.

"Nope. Uh-Uh That's not gonna happen." Ruby says while shaking her head. "Oh! You'd rather just declare a kilo at customs?" Annie asks before Ruby adds "I don't wanna smuggle drugs at all!"

"Don't say kilo." Beth says scolding her sister. "Okay. When are we supposed to do this?" Annie asks. "Friday." Beth states before taking a sip of her tea.

"I can't Friday, I have a home visit for my custody case." Annie exclaimed to her sister. "So, you're gonna tell the man with the crying skull tattoo that Friday doesn't work for you?" Ruby says while looking at Annie with a "bitch really face".

"Fine, but we have to be back in time for me to clean up and get all the drugs out of my cavities!" Annie says.

"He didn't say it was drugs you guys, it could be something else okay." Beth states only causing the two females to look at her crazy. "Like what!" The younger sister question. "Guns." Beth says shrugging her shoulders.

"How is that better!" Ruby says looking at her crazy. "Can't fit it up your ass." Annie adds. "Mama, I had a nightmare." The youngest boland child states.

"Same." Ruby says while sighing. "Im sorry Bubba, I'll come rub your back okay." Beth says to her child before turning to Ruby and Annie adding "You guys, he said if we do this he'll forget about the money, then we're done...it's over.

"What if we don't." Ruby states causing the Redhead to come to a halt.

"That didn't seem like an option."

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

-END OF CHAPTER FOUR

Sorry this one was short next chapter will be longer! N e wayy I hoped you enjoyed this chapter please give feedback in the comments luv you guys ♥︎