-17-

Today you and Tom had James Corden. You weren't looking forward to it but James and you got on quite well. You'd always let him know how much you LOVED gavin and Stacey.

You and Tom arrived at the Late Late show and answered a few questions but then James said this.

"Right so today we're gonna be playing a little game called 'explain the picture.' It's where I show you a picture of either of you and you two are gonna have to explain what's going on." James said.

"Oh, god. Yeah, go on." You said, making Tom chuckle.

"Okay so the first picture is this one of you two." James said.

James showed a picture of you on the set of your mum's movie touching Tom's bicep with a shocked face as he was wearing an under armour vest and he looked hot.

This one

 You looked at Tom and he burst into laughter

"You know I actually have a reasonable explanation for that." You said.

James burst into his high pitch laugh and said "let's hear it then."

You sighed "Right...so basically, I thought Tom had a fly on his arm, right? Tom didn't we think you had a fly on your arm?"

Tom smiled "y-yeah, yeah. We thought there was a fly on the, the arm yeah." He stuttered.

James cackled in laughter "believable."

"It's facts." You said.

"Right, so, next we have this photo of you guys." James said.

It was a picture of you and Tom walking through LA, holding hands.

"Holland, you gonna take this one?" You asked.

"All right then. It's actually a really funny story, there was this...uh...we thought we saw a...uh mosquito and Y/n tried to kill it by squashing it...in my hand so she just...did that." Tom said.

"Really?" James said.

"Really." You said.

"And this is our final photo." James said.

James showed us the picture from the same day of you and him on the set of your mum's film. You two were kissing. Shit.

"The fly...I thought I saw it fly into his mouth so I just went to take it out." You chuckle

"With your tongue?" James asked.

"Hmm." You said.

After you finished the late late show you went back to your mum's apartment. She was staying on set at the moment so she was fine with you and Holland staying round.

"That was close, on the show." Tom said.

"Very." You chuckled.

Tom walked over to you and wrapped his hands around your waist "you know, we start shooting next week, darling. You're gonna have to deal with me for 6 months."

You smiled and pecked him on the lips "I'm prepared."

Tom moved his hands from your waist and cupped your cheeks with his hands. He softly pressed his lips against yours, your lips moved in sync and he hummed into the kiss. He slowly undressed you, leaving you in your underwear, he tapped your thighs insinuating for you to jump. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he carried you to your room. He gently placed you down onto the bed and undid your bra, he pushed you onto your back as he pulled off his shirt and you drew circles on the outline of his abs. He began to kiss down your neck and you tugged on his curls, making him groan into your neck.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

28th of April 2016