Chapter-5 Police Report

I was startled. I quickly closed the window curtains. It was four o'clock in the evening.

''What should I do? Should I tell Mom and Dad about this message? But they will get worried. I have already disturbed them a lot but if I will not it can be perilous for all of us.''

I rushed downstairs. Mom, Dad and Jackson were having lunch in the dining room. Our cook, Uncle Margaret was serving the food. Seeing me panting Mom asked in worry

''What happen, Sweetie? Are you okay?''

''Umm, I got a threat.'' I said breathlessly.

''What? Sit here and show me.'' dad said.

Jackson simply ignored and was busy on his phone. I stretched my arm to show the message. They both were astound after reading.

''Is there anyone in college who can do this type of joke?'' dad asked.

''I don't think so.'' I replied.

''Don't worry! Calm down, Police will see them.'' said Mom.

''I will report, maybe someone from John's family did this to take revenge."

The word revenge got stuck in my mind. I said after thinking for a while

''Yesterday Jackson and I got a paper from our bag in which it was written 'revenge' with blood.''

''What? Why haven't you told us?'' Mom asked.

Jackson said while using his phone 'Mom, How can you take these type of messages seriously like Somebody has done a joke and I bet it is that bastard 'Zach'

''No, It can't be Zach, I mean I don't think he can send that threat message.'' I said.

''Whoever it is , police will see. We are going to the police station right now, Hannah get ready we are leaving.''

''Hmm.'' I replied.

Dad and I went to the police station.

''Good afternoon Sir! How are you here?"

"I have something to tell you" said dad.

"Same here Mr. Morgan, we've got a news related to the car accident."

"And what's that?" I asked curiously.

"We looked at the cctv cameras of the place where this incident took place."

"But it was not so clear in the cameras but the garden nearby there were some people making videos of themselves, right behind them, Is where we might see who is at fault. Maybe the victim crossed the road illegally."

"But that's only 1% percent chance of that, isn't it?" I asked.

"Hmm no Miss. Hannah, we did the investigation about the victim, he is an alcohol addict and he bought alcohol that day too. But we're not sure that he was influenced or not. But everything will be clear once we will get those records."

"That's quite a relief." Dad gasped.

"It is! Well what's your news?" Officer asked.

"My news isn't good as yours, my daughter got a threat today.''

I showed him that message and also told about the Revenge paper.

''Oh! Do you suspect anyone?'' I remain quiet.

Dad said ''John Carter's family.''