# 1. The unexpected encounter

i was lying in my bed feeling so freaking comfortable until this girl possessed by the devil choosed tp wake me out of my beauty sleep . like come on every girl needs some beauty sleep it aint crime .

Anna : get ur lazy ass up you bish remember we ' re going clubbing today

groaning i got out of the bed lazily before going into the bathroom. after taking a bath i went back into my room only to find all my clothes on the ground and anna in my closet . ANNAAAAA " i yelled "
she quickley turned around before saying " I found the perfect outfit " .

she pulled me into the chair infront of the mirror before doing my make up and hair . when she was done i put on the dress she picked put and damn was it reaviling . i sighed but didnt complain knowing it wouldnt make a differnce .

when we both were finished dressing and all we went outside and hopped into my car before driving to the club.( by the way its a new club that anna told me about so i just decided to try it out ) .

AT THE CLUB

we went inside and i was shocked with what i was seeing . there were woman getting wipped some were tied up and all kind of kinky shit .

i turned to shout at anna but she wasnt there. Great i said under my breath.

not wasting much time i went to the bar as i ordered a shot .  few shots later i was kinda drunk so i went to the dance floor dancing like crazy . suddenly i felt an arm wrap around my waist . i looked up to find and hamdsome man but suddenly jump from him in shock when i realized that he was the most feared mafia moss in the whole world .

he looked at me smirking before saying in a husky yet sexy tone " whats wrong babygirl "

angel  :  one nth us wrong
              two dont call me that my names angel

his eyes darkened on my statement as he gripped my neck before saying i call you whatever i want and as you may already know my name is lucifer the most feared and dangerous mafia in the world in the world so watch how you talk to me little girl i am  also the owner  of this club.

when he said owner of this club i started to panic totally forgetting about his arm around my neck before saying please dont kick me out please i know that i am underage because the club says 21 and older but i am 19 atleast let me get my friends .

after hearing that i was underage he let go off my neck before pulling me to the V.I.P section into a office which i guess is his .

lucifer : listen ill let you go out freely and wont harm you or ur friends nor kick you out .

after hearing that i smiled but my smile soon disappeared when he said

lucifer : but under one condition give me ur number and be mine for 1 week and if u want to stay you stay if you want to go then so be it .

what hell no i said.

lucifer : then say bye bye to ur friend

i took a deep breath before giving him my phone number . deal i said but make sure you keep ur promise.
as i left to go. find anna totally wasted with some guy . to be honest. he looked like some gangster .

going over to the guy i grabbed her out of his hold before dragging her back to the car before throwing her in but not harshly before driving home carefully.

when i reached home i changed her clothes before putting her to bed and went to change my clothes and lay in
bed . suddenly a notification pop up on my phone . when i looked on my phone i saw .

Daddy lucfier : sleep well my sweet babygirl

i know its kinda short but this is my first story and its just 631 words ill make sure its better next time .

thanks for reading please vote , comment and follow