Harry x reader

i woke up to find the other half of my bed warm and empty and my first thought was that harry must not of been gone long.

i got out of bed and got into one of his jumpers thay covered my knees.

"Harry? Harry?" I called out
"uh Y/N im in here"i heard his muffled voice come from the bathroom.

i open the door and find him sat on the floor with his head near enough in the toilet.

"oh harry what happened"i asked as i sat next to him
"i just feel sick"he says through deep breathes.

"come here"i said opening my arms.
"no  i..i dont want to get you sick as well"he says.

i grab his hand and say
"well id rather be sick than you so come here"and with that he smiles faintly and rests his head on my chest and we sit there for a bit with me cradling his head.

"do you think your well enough to go back to bed"i ask and he nods his head against me.

"cmon then, love"we both stabd up and i help him into bed.
"ill call mcgonagal and tell her were off today, and you, mister, are not going to lift a finger until your better and we are going to watch your favourite film and chill" i say smiling warmly and bringing his favourite snacks on the bed we shared.

"What did i do to deserve you Y/N"he smiled at me.

i got under the covers with him and we cuddled as the film started playing.