The Tiger King and The Liger Queen (Quade/Bacon X Reader) 2 (Lemon/Smut)

( Y/N = Your name), ( Y/E/C = Your Eyes color),

(You're going to be 18 in this, and Quade/Bacon is 24 in this. I don't know his real age in the series.)(Quade seems like he be like in his twenties. Like 27 or 28 or 30 in Zoids Wild. Gigaboss looks to be much older in a way. This is a part 2 to the first one.)

~

You and Quade is sitting under the stars. You both saw the shooting star. You made a wish on that shooting star. You'll have to see for the rest. ;)

~

WARNING DON'T READ IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SMUT/SEX. REMEBER I WARNED YOU!

:~Starts~:

You and Quade were sitting under the stars. Ever since you got here. You both saw the shooting star passing by. 'I wish that me and Quade stays together always and forever. Live happy lives together. For Quade to make me his tonight.' You thought to your self as you wished. You looked at Quade seeing him staring at you. "What did you wish for Quade?" You asked. "I cannot say Y/N. Beside I get to see my shooting star everyday and every night. So I wish on my star." Quade said. You didn't understand what he meant. Until it hit you. He meant you were his shooting star, his star! You began blushing. "Quade do you mean I am your shooting star, your star?" You asked. He smiled at you. "Yes I do." Quade said. A breeze came past you both. You wearing shorts and a T-shirt. It was cold to you. So you began on shivering. Quade noticed this. "Come here." Quade said. So you went to him. You both cuddle up. "Let's go to that abandoned log cabin we saw over there beside the river." Quade said. You nod against him. Quade pick you up bridal style. He carried you to Zaber Fang. He got onto Zaber Fang with you still in his arms. "Zaber Fang let's go. Liger follow!" Quade said. So Zaber fang took off running. Quade held you close to him. You cuddle up to him for his warmth and affection. You still felt the cold breeze attacking your exposed skin but Quade tried his best keeping you warm. It only took a few minutes until you guys ended up at the abandoned log cabin. Their was also a abandoned work shop that people use for fixing zoids or really anything perfect for both Zaber Fang and your Liger and all team supreme and tream freedom actually. So Quade got off of Zaber Fang with you still in his arms. He took you inside. He kicked the door shut. Once he took you to a bedroom. You haven't noticed this place been good inside and it wasn't abandoned just nobody was here. But Quade was keeping a secret. Quade put you onto the couch and then he went and grab a blanket for you. Once he came back he wrapped you up in the blanket. You began looking around the room you were in. You saw it was a living room. "Quade why does this place not look abandoned like how it appears to be outside?" You asked. Quade quickly went to the kitchen and got some water into a tea kettle. He came back to you. "It's because it's not abandon it's Team Supreme Home Quarter or base or our safety house for us to go in case. We made it look abandon because the death metal empire doesn't fool or bother with things looks abandoned. Plus we are hidden here beside of the thick forest all around us. You could say also this is my house." Quade said. You were staring at Quade. "I found it and I fixed it up. It has sixty bedrooms and bathroom, and including rooms. So I fixed everything up and including the work shop. I brought Team Supreme here. We all discussed it and we made this our HQ." Quade said. He looked at you in the eyes. "This could be our future home with our future family. Only if you want to. Of course we got a bunch of rooms to fill with one child. But we could do that." Quade said as he smirked down at you. You began on blushing. "I want to." You said. He smiled and kissed you and you kissed back. As your makeout session got heated. You both had to push yourselves away from one another before you both did the dirty and leave white stains on the couch and the blanket. Quade didn't want to explain that to everyone on both Teams. It will be very embarrassing for you. So Quade will wait until you both were in the bedroom where he could domiance you, manhandle you, making you shout and scream his name at the top of your lungs. He had to control himself. Being bonded with Zaber Fang an Alpha zoid species much like Liger and Demise, Hunter Wolf, and Gilraptor is. It had some effect on their riders. The riders to the Alpha Zoids species goes into heat like or mating season. Especially when the female riders they are meant to be with is in their cycles and in this case your the one who meant to be with Quade. Quade could sense and feel, and even smell it. Your in your cycle.