Info

Y/N: Luna Kriticos

Age: Died at 16
During 23

Relationship(s): Jean Kriticos(Mother; Deceased)
Arthur Kriticos(Father; Alive)
Kathy Kriticos(Younger Sister; Alive)
Bobby Kriticos(Younger Brother; Alive)
Cyrus Kriticos(Great Uncle; Alive/Deceased)
Royce Clayton(Crush/Boyfriend; Deceased)

Personality: She was very kind and sweet Basically a heart of gold A literal angel on earth. But after she died she became cold and ruthless and murderous to anyone above the age of 15 but it's still very protective and kind to kids 15 and under and her family

Backstory: she met her great uncle Cyrus when she was six she didn't have a good feeling about him a couple months after meeting him her sister Kathy was born and then the seven years later her brother Bobby was born. She is six years older than Kathy and thirteen years older than Bobby(I don't have confirmation on their ages so I'm just going with Kathy is 17 during the movie and Bobby is 10) when she was 16 and Kathy was 10 Bobby was three she took Kathy to the park we're Kathy ran into One of Luna's classmates the queen bee Amber and her Group Amber gave Kathy a lollipop when Luna saw this she took the lollipop from Kathy thinking something was up because Amber was never nice to her so why would she be nice to her sister So when Luna put it in her mouth She instantly knew what was wrong The lollipop Amber gave Kathy was laced with cyanide Luna told Kathy that she loved her And to let her know that it wasn't her fault Kathy was confused but said she loved her to after that Luna drop dead Kathy started screaming and crying for help. But it was already too late the police came and got Kathy and called her parents Arthur and Jean drove as fast as they could with Bobby to the police station when they got there they saw Kathy crying and a police officer with her the police officer took her parents into a different room they left Bobby with Kathy the police officer told them what happened and they broke down they took Kathy and Bobby back home a month later they had the funeral. As years past they close down the park and slowly one by one Amber and anyone linked to her died whether it was from poisoning by cyanide or being stabbed to death and people still sneak into The park and anyone 16 and older never came back out alive. 4 years After Luna's death Cyrus came and captured Luna where is she now remains in the glass houses basement to be known formally as the vengeful angel.

(so her containment cube is right in between the torn Prince and the pilgrimess)

Edit: Miss did my math