Freedom from flames

He had been hunting that security guard for an entire five nights now, Willam wanted to tear into him for so long thanks to him not killing for thirty whole years. When he was taken away from that damned room he was thrilled, the opportunity to be placed in a building with children to maim and kill filled him with sinister glee. But then he realized he was going to be put in a horror attraction. He had mentally sighed at that when he overheard the workers say that four nights before this night. He had come to terms with the thought of killing horny teenagers who hid away from the others to make out or some other things that teens did that Willam never had done at that age. He had waited too long to kill so when he found out he was being watched from cameras he was perfectly okay with killing a full grown human being. But that didn't go to plan. Right now he was trying to find the exit from the building while the entire place was burning down around him. His prey had seemed to already escape the flames but Willam was having more trouble. The sound system with the children's laughs was going crazy and forcing his suit to walk to them without his will. Willam then saw a large hole in the room he was in and managed to walk through once he punched the speaker in said room and destroyed it. When Willam was walking through the hole some debris fell and nearly ripped off his left arm. Willam let out a wheezing scream and looked at what happened to him. He tried wiggling it out but it didn't budge so Willam decided to use drastic measures. He quickly yanked his arm towards him which ripped off most of it except for a bone from his corpse in its place. He growls and walks through the hole and enters the drive way of the horror attraction he was put in. He sees the security guard with a strange rectangular object and appears to be talking to it. Willam rationalizes it to be a new type of phone since what else could he be talking with for long distance travel. Willam walks towards the man as the man talks to the fire department and Willam grabs the man with his good arm and the man screams as Springtrap stabs him with his bone arm. He drags it down making blood pour out and his rib cage he exposed. Willam began stabbing the man over and over until the man's screams ended. Willam put him down and read the name tag "Jeramy" he said out loud and looks at the phone and crushed it with his foot before running off to the other side of the road into the woods just before the cops and fire department arrived. Willam watched them for a little bit before walking off deeper into the forest, ready to continue his slaughtering of the innocent in his new form.