𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘳 <3

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*𝙝𝙞 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮  *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

So today I decided that it was time for a change, I'm gonna go blonde

So today I decided that it was time for a change, I'm gonna go blonde. I know it sounds crazy but I've been thinking about it a lot recently.

You know what fuck it, I'm gonna do it. Besides then I'll be matching with my baby and i already know he's gonna love it.

I call up my girl Tae and she sets me up an appointment for 2 o'clock. I'm Excited, I wonder what I'm gonna look like blonde, probably fine as hell.

It's finally time for my appointment so I drive to taes salon. I walk in and immediately get greeted by the smell of champagne and weed.

"Hey Baby Girl" I hear tae shout while walking towards me, "Hey beautiful you look good" I say smiling while giving her a hug.

"So do you mamas, now what do you want done" she asks while walking me to her chair. "I want blonde" i say smiling at her.

"I got you" she says smiling at me.

(Whew y/n finna be lookin fine asf) 

"I'm done babygirl" she says smiling at me, I open my eyes and see a beautiful light blonde wig. "BAE WHAT THE FUCK" i say looking at myself in the mirror.

"I look way too fucking fine how'd you do this" I say looking up at her. "How much mami" I ask getting up from the chair.

"Girl you know I be doing your hair for free stop playing" she says hugging me, "I love you baby" I say hugging her back.

"Love you too now go show yo man this bomb ass hair" she says pushing me to my car. "Wahteva bae" I say laughing getting in my car.

I get back to my dorm just in time to get ready, I put on some eyeliner, lashes ,highlighter, lip liner and gloss.

I then put on my outfit and some rings, necklaces and my classic big hoop earrings.

(Outfit and PURRRRR)

I walk to mina's room, and when I tell y'all my walk was powerful. I was catching the attention of everybody.

I walk into her dorm room and see her pouring herself some hennessy. "WOAH WOAH WOAH WHO'S THIS FINE ASS WOMAN WALKING INTO MY DORM ROOM" she says running up to me.

"Y/N YOU LOOK SO GOOD" she says hugging me, "Thank you Darling do you think bakuhoe will like it" i ask standing in front of her mirror.

"If he doesn't we finna have a problem" she says sipping on here hennessy. 

I walk to his dorm and decide to wait inside till he comes in.

I was scrolling through Instagram when i hear the keys rambling. I quickly set my phone up and get on instagram live.

I'm playing around with my hair and smiling at the camera. I look over at bakugo to see him standing there with his mouth dropped.

I walk over to him and hug him, "Welcome back baby" I say giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Woah" he says looking me up and down. 

"Do you like it" I ask giving him a 360, "Do I like it.. I FUCKING LOVE IT" he says picking me up and spinning us around.

"You look so pretty teddy bear" he says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you baby" smiling at him.