𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘵 1 <3

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*𝙝𝙞 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

Today was me and mina's weekly girls day, every Friday we get dressed up in bomb ass outfits and spend the whole day shopping an taking pics

Today our matching color was black, I did my regular makeup (eye liner, lip liner, gloss, lashes ect) and fixed my hair in 2 giant puffs on the top of my head.

As I was putting my rings on bakugo walked into the room, "Hi baby" i greet him while putting my pinky ring on.

"Hey teddy bear- woah where are you going with all of this out" he says slapping my ass. "I'm going with mina" I say fixing my hair in the mirror.

"Have fun" he says flopping on my bed, "Thank you baby I'll be back around 6 ish" I say quickly pecking his lips and walking out the door.

I make my way over to mina's dorm and walk in. "Have you ever heard of knocking" she says putting her hands on her hips.

"You're my best friend what I gotta knock for" I say laughing at her. "Whatever hoe" she says laughing back at me.

"We look good as fuck" I say as we both stand in the mirror side by side with each other. 

We take a quick Instagram pic and head out for our girls day.

(The Pic)

My Notifications are blowing up as me and mina's photo is getting thousands of likes. My comments are flooding with compliments.

It was like we were famous celebrities and I was living for it.

We finally got to UA and good lord did we do a lot of shopping. This time i had a lot more bags than usual. 

"Let me call Todoroki and Kirishima so they can help us carry our stuff back". Hear mina say from beside me.

The boys come out to help us, "good lord help me" she says staring down shirtless kirishima. 

"Bitch that's yo man you can touch all over them things any time you want" I say laughing at her.

"Girl I know but god damn" she says almost drooling. "Girl lets go" I say getting my ass out the car.

Todoroki drops my bags off in my dorm room and leaves. As I'm getting settled in I see my fine ass boyfriend walk out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I quickly walk over there while whistling "What's next you finna give me a lap dance with that towel on" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pushes me off of him and walks back into the bathroom. And slams the door in my face, "Uhm sir what the fuck is your problem, also who told you you could slam doors in my room".

I say yelling at him, "First off I do what I want bitch I don't need your permission second off who the fuck is Jalen" he says yelling back at me.

"Excuse me but who the fuck are you yelling at and who are you calling a bitch" I say crossing my arms. He swings open the bathroom door and gets up in my face.

"You who the fuck else" he says getting up in my face, "Sir back the fuck up" i say pushing him out of my way.

"Who the hell are you pushing" he says glaring at me, "Nigga do you see anybody else in the room" I ask dramatically looking around.

"Watch your tone with me little girl" he says trying to dominate me, "Nigga you not my daddy I don't have to watch anything with you".

"Who the fuck is Jalen" he says getting back in my face, "My Ex boyfriend why the fuck does it matter" I ask pushing him out of the way once again.

"Why the fuck is he liking and reposting your pictures" he says yelling at me once again.

"Lower ya fucking tone and I don't know how about you ask him" I say rolling my eyes at him.

"Who the fuck are you rolling your eyes at" "Nigga does it look like there's anybody else in the room".

"Bakugo can you stop being such a jealous bitch all the time" "If you would stop being such a slutty bitch all the time it would be a lot easier".

"uh Uh fuck this that was the last straw" I quickly start making my way to the door until bakugo stops me.

"Who the fuck said you could leave", "Nigga its my room I can leave when I want" I say pushing him out of the way.