Chapter 1

Dear friends ,
Have you ever experienced when you meet someone and they tell you that they recognise you but they don't know where from. I'm that sort of person. You will recognise me as soon as I tell you my name.

I'm called Darcy and this is my story. You are probably still don't know who I am still so here is a massive hint. My last name is Stylinson. That's right, my dad is mister Harry Styles and my other dad is the one and only Louis Tomlinson.

My dads love me and I love them so much and I also love my uncles but I don't see them that much anymore as I don't think they talk to my dads anymore. I have a half older brother called Freddie but we are so close and now live together.  I don't speak to khai Malik that more. Also,Me and bear Payne are around the same age but he is a couple years older. Me and Grace Horan was also born on the same which Means we are really close and text every day but like I said we don't see each other anymore.

Me and grace have been FaceTiming lately and been planning something very exciting. Our dads fans were the best back in the day and still are now. They are like the FBI when it comes to finding proof and I love them like that.

Now I might just tell you what we are planning now as I can't hold it in. Me ,bear,Freddie,Khai and Grace have been planning and reunion. You heard me right. We are going to trick our dads and uncles into meeting up and talking about reuniting. There fans will love us for that.

My dads & uncles use to have a manager called Simon Cowell and let's just say we don't like him. He forced my dads to keep quiet about all of this and there relationship but as I said before, there fans were the best and figured out there was something going on there. Anyway got to go, having dinner. I will speak to you tomorrow.

Darcy Stylinson
Xxx