Chapter 5

Listen to this song while reading this chapter.

School has alaways been hard for me and Freddie but now I have started secondary and more people know who my dads are they seem to treat me worse than everyone else which was a shock to my at first, In primary everyone loved me and wanted to be my friend and I felt popular. It is the opposite at secondary use if I have friends they just use me and if they are mean to me they are jealous so I can't win.

Whenever my dads drive me into school, there cars always bring attention to us and that use to bother me but now I learnt for people to accept me for who I am. The same happens to me at the mall. Whenever my dads dropped my off today there are loads of fans but they are all so sweet. It's the paparazzi that bother me and my family. Me and Freddie can't go anywhere without paparazzi taking pictures of our every move.

When I stepped out of our black, shiny Range Rover fans started hurrying towards our  dad h and us.

"OMG, Freddie, can I have a selfie? You are so hot"

"Darcy, please sign this for my sister"

And we do it because without our fans ,we wouldn't be where we are today and I love them all for that.

The paparazzi where there too, as always, repeating the same load of shit.

"Darcy, how does it feel for your dad to wear a dress?"

"Are you too neglected by your dads?"

"Look into the camera now!"

My dad H usually wants to go at them but we stop him. " Dad H, they just want a reaction from you because you are happy and haven't flipped at them in ages." We walked into the mall together waving at our loving fans.