glow

George rushed around the party, dodging flirting girls and drunk men. He accidently bumped into a particularly wasted, intimidating man, but was fast enough to escape upstairs while the man yelled abuse at George. Oh, he had only looked away for a few minutes; where had Dream gone? "He can't have gone far," he thought frantically.

"Gog!!" George whipped his head back so fast that his neck got an awful, sharp pain. He grimaced and rubbed his neck, still looking around rapidly. He caught sight of Dream, who was very red and wobbling.

"DREAM!" He shouted, and flinched as Dream dropped his empty red cup and charged toward him. "How did you get so drunk in such little time?!" He huffed, pulling Dream toward him. Dream was much taller than George, and therefore much more difficult to drag. He used all of his strength and practically forced him into a room, hoping for some privacy so he could tell Dream off. He had specifically told him beforehand how easily he got wasted.

Dream fell onto a couch with George's guidance. George turned away to close the door when suddenly he was tugged backward. He let out a yelp as he fell into Dream's lap, who then secured his arms over George's chest. Flustered, George tried to get up, but Dream only held on tighter.

"Dream! Let me go. How are you so strong-" George fought, kicking his legs. His face was getting redder by the second as he felt Dream's warm breath on his neck. Blushing profusely, he scowled and turned his face to look at Dream, who was sweaty, yet still incredibly handsome. Dream then gave George a goofy smile as he leaned in, trying to kiss George. George let out another yelp, struggling to get Dream's grip looser.

"DREAM! Calm down right now!" he barked, cheeks glowing and his heart pounding. Dreamed huffed and relaxed, slumping backward, although he did not loosen his grip on George. He closed his eyes and pouted.

"You can kiss me all you want when you're sober" George sighed, leaning back and calming down. His face was still red, but he closed his eyes, appreciating Dream's warmness, comfort, and character. They enjoyed the moment together in happy silence.