{Prologue}- Arrival

{Author's Note}

You may have seen this before, I totally didn't accidentally unpublish it hahaha.

I was watching Camp Camp and thought of this. I think I have an obsession with crossovers.

This story contains Dreamnoblade, it's only little kid stuff though, like cheek kisses. It's cause they are actually adults. And Camp Camp is not a kids show so there will be inappropriate jokes and themes. Watch Camp Camp if you haven't already and you'll know why I said this. It's on YouTube by the way.

Oh yeah, major curse warning.

{Techno's POV}

I sat on the rickety old bus with Ten-year-old Dream next to me. I was also about that same age due to a new potion Phil had made us try. After he imprisoned us in these tiny bodies he decided that we would be better off at a summer camp until they found a cure. I'm just glad Tommy didn't see us like this, that would've been an unideal situation.

I wasn't planning on acting like a child and I didn't think Dream was either. I was gonna act like how I actually am. A violent anarchist. The blonde boy next to me didn't have his mask, but he still had quite the amount of facial scars, as did I. This was going to be difficult to explain seeing as though there were thick lines running across the right side of Dream's face, from just above his eyebrow to his jaw, they went of his eye, rendering it blind and I had several scars littered around my face, all very noticeable.

Our outfits were odd too. I was wearing a white button up shirt with a red sash around my waist and brown pants with knee-high leather boots and Dream had his signature green hoodie which you could see a black turtle neck peeking out from and fingerless gloves adorned his hands, he had his regular combat boots and some black skinny jeans to top it all off. The boy seemed to notice my staring and blushed slightly, highlighting his many freckles.

The bus rolled to a stop and I heard the door creak open, the suspicious old man said something along the lines of "New kids are here," but I couldn't exactly tell. I got up from my seat and grabbed Dream's wrist, effectively dragging him along with me towards the bus's exit.

I stepped out onto the semi-plush grass, still dragging Dream, and looked out at the people we would be staying with for the next couple months. There was a trio that I instantly knew were the main kids, ya know, the first one was a short Indian boy with a blue hoodie and bright teal eyes who screamed 'dead inside scammer', the next was a turquoise haired girl who seemed oddly hyperactive and was arguably rabid, and the last was a lanky boy with curly brown hair and a yellow sweater who was probably the book-smarts of the group. These kids could either be trouble or great allies, whichever we decided was most likely going to dictate how our summer went.

This was going to be quite the summer.

{Author's Note}

If you read this before you might have noticed that some of the chapter was missing. I'm hoping that it is fixed now and I apologize for any confusion.

546 Words