Chapter 1

Y/n's hands trembled as a slight change in weather gusted past her, she held her palms close and regretting not wearing an extra layer. She kept one sleeve shoved up so she could check her watch, with her eyes glued on them every couple seconds.

"Oi." A warm hand patted her head, making her heart heat inside too. The glimmered feelings sparked for such a dull moment. The figure lifted up his hand but y/n used hers to pat it down again, wanting the moment to last a bit longer. Maybe forever.

Y/n didn't say anything for a moment as her hand rested on his, but hers soon let go. "It's warm." She spoke as she left his hand laying on her head.

A grin barely played on his face but still slightly shown. He ruffled her hair and a tint of rose flushed his cheeks, but he sworn it was because of how freezing it was. "Idiot."

"Hm?" She lifted her face and saw his sun dazed eyes reflecting back.

"You're an idiot." He averted his eyes and slipped off his hand nervously, while his fingers rubbed against each other. "Just get a pack of hand warmers or something..." The orange haired boy mumbled.

Then y/n looked ahead and started walking, without waiting for the boy. "Hey! Don't just walk off on your own," He caught up quickly without a fuss and was confused why y/n left without him. "Don't just ignore me, are you-"

"I like your hands better, Kyo."

Kyo paused and his feet slowed. "Huh..?" He murmured. "My...hands?" He stared at them, seeing the patterns that traced it. "What's with my hands?" He still kept the same pace as Y/n following her to the pathway they took to school every morning but his thoughts scattered trying to figure out what y/n meant by that.

"Your hands kyo, I like them much more than the hand warmers I buy." Y/n said it out loud in her bubbling thoughts.

———

Kyo was supposedly a childhood friend, her memories of him were vague because at one point the clan didn't allow them to meet again and whatever they said goes. Y/n never thought much of it, feeling she would see him again tomorrow but the days of isolation turned into weeks. Her parents avoided the question or questions asked about Kyo. They simply sighed and told her it was to focus on her studies, nothing more nothing less. Naively y/n obliged to their desires, feeling they knew what was best. Looking back at the blurred memories she couldn't tell if it was.

Y/n's parents were somewhat loving parents but not the doting kind. She felt cared for, seeing they fed her and clothed her but the relationship was never there. It was a subtle pain but one she could never shake off.

WRITING CREDIT YUUSUKExx
for writing up until this point.
———

As Kyo and Y/N were walking they noticed tohru and Yuki .
tohru came running up to Y/N ever since Y/N transfer to her new school tohru has been trying her best to connect to Y/N.
Y/N doesn't mind other people like tohru she kind very loving person.

"Hello Y/N" Tohru said with her kind smile
Y/N didn't know to respond since she never knew how to interact with others but she hoping she can try at least make some friends her age.

" Hi tt..tohru" Y/N  said scarcely shaken up tone

Kyo then gestures his hand to Y/N. she knew what this meant back when she was kid

~flashbacks starts-
It was pouring outside a young little Y/N
Had been kicked out again by her Parents due to her not obeying them , even tho she did was she was asked to it still wasn't enough
Y/N have been running all day trying to look for shelter but no use as she was running she didn't realized there was huge rock making her trip on her leg causing it to sprain along with having scratches and bruises.