Chapter 3: The Golden Key

Lucy felt weird magical power coming from her keys, like Natsu was still beside her, getting motion sickness.

She got off the train and into the town of Clove, to capture some rogue mages.

She noticed the marble, white, house in the distance, and knocked on the door.

"Hello. Are you the Fairy Tail wizard that accepted the job?" The man asked.

Lucy nodded. "Yes, sir. I will go capture the mages."

Lucy POV

I was walking in the forest for about an hour now, and I haven't seen any weird things. Suddenly, I felt a weird magical power from the tree, and it was increasing. I felt an arrow whizz by, and I dodged.
One more second, I would have died, I thought.

I turned around and saw a group of people, all dressed in blood red.

"So you're the Mage that they have sent to kill us? You're no more than a weak little girl. We are the mages of a dark guild called Saturn," the one in the middle said. "My name is Justin. Happy job!"

I browsed through my keys so they wouldn't get away, but for some reason, they wouldn't open.

"Open, Gate of the Lion! Loke!" I yelled, but there was pure silence after that.

"Open, Gate of the Virgin, Virgo!"

"Open, Gate of the Bull, Taurus!" None of them worked. There was one left. The one with the flames.

"Open, Gate of the Flames, Fire!" I yelled. I gasped at the sight. It was no more than...

"Natsu..."
----------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter, guys. I promise I will make the next chapter longer. Bye ~Anime_Gal17