𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬: 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

AS YOUR BACK PAINFULLY ARCHES, Gojou pulls on your hair harder. You knew that your moans were only making his sex drive heighten, making him hornier – but you can't help but yelp and squeal every time his big cock hits your cervix. It's just not possible for you to keep quiet.

His cock drills in and out of you like a fucking machine. He watches with greedy eyes the way your cunt soaks his shaft with your sweet juices. It glistens, appearing to be wetter and wetter with every thrust.

His hips ram into you fast and deep, using his long dick to his advantage. "Take this fucking cock, slut," he degrades you through gritted teeth, gasping right after when he senses your walls clench around him so tightly.

Overwhelming pleasure shoots throughout your system. Your mind was clouded in desire, trying to catch that orgasm that was building up in your tummy.

"Fuck me harder," you whimper, "fuck me..."

"Hmm..." Gojou smirks and decides to tease you by slowing down. His thrusts became short and shallow, opposite of what you wanted. He pulls his cock out until just the reddened tip of his dick was inside.

You scream in frustration, shutting your eyes in pure desperation. Gojou's cock was now barely moving, and you were trying to thrust yourself against his cock to make up for the loss.

But he had other plans.

Gojou spanks your ass harshly. He releases his grasp on your hair and instead, pushes your head down on the pillow. Making sure that your ass was still up, he applies just the right force against the back of your head. Your face was now pressed against the pillow, drooling against the sheets.

"Shut up, damn," he chuckles, eyes turning into little crescents, truly being entertained by you. "Noisy little girl. I just went slow for a second and you're already shouting." He spanks your ass again, making you tremble. "I'm in control. You take everything that I give you without complaints," he pushes your head down a bit harder, causing you to whine, "Understood?"

"Y-Yes."

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬!!