Freak (dreamnap)

"Im a freak. They've told me so many times. And I'm starting to believe it. Maybe I am?"

Dream opened the door to the 10th story apartment that he and Sapnap shared. They had been dating for 1 year now.

"They told me that I'm disgusting, and horrible to look at. They told me that I'm a sore sight. That I shouldn't have been born. It would save their eyes a lot of pain. They would say. I'm starting to believe them."

"Sapnap!" He called, walking into the kitchen to get a drink. He had a long day, and just wanted to cuddle on the couch with his lover and watch a movie.

"They told me to kill myself, because someone as disgusting as me shouldn't live on this earth. They told me that you only like me because you feel bad for me, and all my ugliness. They said that they hoped I would never breathe again. They called me a fag, and a whore. And I'm starting to believe it all."

"Sapnap?" He calls again, worry lacing his words. It was awfully quiet. Not a good sign. "Sapnap? Baby you here?" He calls out again.

"They told me that I was a waste of good air. That I was wasting all the air they could be breathing. When I told them that I didn't care, they hit me. 'You should care you fat ugly bitch. You should care that your wasting us, good looking peoples, very valuable air'. That's what they had said. Maybe they were right."

Dream walked into the living room, looking for any sign that Sapnap was home. "SAPNAP!" He called again, he was starting to panic. He paused, something was on the coffee table. A note. He picked it up and starting reading.

"They hit me, they hurt me. They cut me. They were killing me. But with words. Dream it hurt. It hurt a lot to hear those things come out of their mouths. It hurt. And it still does. They called me a pig. A cow. A rat. They said I was a disease, and that my uglyness would spread to them if I got to close. They said that when they were hitting me they were hitting the ugly out. It didn't work Dream. I'm still as ugly as can be."

Dream read everything. He read all the pain Sapnap was in. He read it all. He sat down the note. A few tears escaping down his face. He brushed them away. He had to find Sapnap.

"Dream I can't do it anymore. I can't. I can't, I can't, I CANT. They hurt me so bad. So so bad. I'm in so much pain. My shoulders hurt from carrying it around. They hurt Dream. They called me so many things. So many things that just make me wanna die. So many things that I now understand are true. I can't believe I called them family..."

He opened the door of there room. And there he was, standing at the edge of the window, that was open, tears falling down his face. He looked back at Dream. A saddened expression resting on his face. Dream knew what was gonna happen.

"I'm sorry Dream. But it hurts to much. I'll always love you. And I'll miss you so much. Please keep going for me. Please. That's what I want. For you to be happy. But not with me. My time is over. The date is expired. I love you. Never forget that, will you?"

He says, falling backwards out the window. Dream shoots forwards, reaching for him. He pulls back, his arms were empty. He sinks onto the floor, crying.

"I won't forget Sappy, because I have to come with you!"