Love at First Sight... ♥

It was a beautiful, early-spring afternoon. Cherry blossoms danced in the wind, it was the perfect weather to go out with your lover on a walk around the school yard. But, there was just one problem...

Ed Sheeran did not have a lover.

He was a fairly short teenage boy, with bright red hair. His eyes were a beautiful, sparkling greenish-brown. He had a bit of stubble on his chin, and a round, squishy face. Today was coincidentally his very first day attending Cherry Tree High. The school didn't have uniforms, either. So, he took that to his advantage! He wore a short-length, pink pleated skirt with little hearts sewn on it. He also wore a white crop top with the signature, anime-style pink sailor tie on it. Complete with his black little shoes, and white thigh high socks.~

He gripped his textbooks in his hand, sweating a bit while standing right outside the school door

He gripped his textbooks in his hand, sweating a bit while standing right outside the school door. Other students were walking in, getting to their lockers, talking to their friends. Nobody noticed him. Ed sighed, and mumbled to himself- "W-Well, it's my first day after all. Not like anyone here would pay attention to me, what with all their friends..." He thought to himself; "Maybe I need some friends too, but... Would I even be able to work up the courage to talk to anyone? Maybe if I-"

His thoughts were interrupted. As he was standing there, staring at the ground, lost in thought...

"Outta' my way, baka!"

A tall, golden haired, tan skinned boy had shoved past him while talking to his many friends who were walking along with him. The boys face was perfectly chiseled, a strong jawline. He had bright blue eyes, along with his blonde hair flowing luxuriously. He almost looked as if he was...The perfect man. Eds eyes expanded just by looking at him in pure adoration. He looked back at the part on his shoulder where he had been bumped into, gently rubbing it a little. "I'm never washing this part of my body ever again..." He said with a sigh.

Ed looked around, still, nobody seemed to notice his presence

Ed looked around, still, nobody seemed to notice his presence. He turned to a dark haired girl with thick glasses who was at her locker. "H-hi!" Ed stuttered. "...Um, hello?" The girl replied. "I...I uh, I just wanted to ask, do you know who that blonde, muscular boy over there is?" He pointed to the boy who just bumped into him. "Oh, Donald? Yeah! He's known by everyone here, people say he's a rising star!" She giggled, while blushing. "Everyone here likes him, and if you don't- you're just a weirdo." "T-thanks." he muttered. The girl nodded, and turned around back to cleaning her locker.

Ed took one last glance at the boy, Donald-kun, before he turned the corner with his buddies. Then, with a sigh, he checked his watch- it was already 7:30 AM! "Holy- I need to get to class!" he exclaimed, and immediately grabbed the school map out of his pocket. He hurried through the shiny, grey hallways of the school, trying to follow his map to homeroom. Eventually, he made his way to room 209.

When he slid open the door, he looked around the classroom. A tall, grey-haired man wearing a white dress shirt and black tie was at the chalkboard, writing down the schedule for the day. He apparently didn't see Ed walk in late. All of the students were with their heads down, working on their morning assignments for the day... Ed saw one of the seats was empty, so he stalked over to the other side of the room. Some of the students lifted their heads, watching him trying to get to his desk without interrupting people. As he sat down, he put his textbooks inside the desk and looked over to see who was sitting next o him. He let out a small, high-pitched gasp. "O-Obama-kun?!" He thought to himself. It sure was, Obama-kun. He was a black haired, dark skinned boy with beautiful, shining purple eyes. He was also a part cat, so fluffy and adorable- better yet, he was someone that Ed knew from his old school! "I-I can't believe I'm finally seeing someone I know..." He thought. "Psst- Obama-kun...!" Ed whispered. Obama-kun, who was busy looking out the window turned his head around. He looked directly in Eds eyes, happily surprised...

 He looked directly in Eds eyes, happily surprised

To be continued... (This is a work in progress bbg)🥺😁😁😁😁💗💗💗❤❤😔