Chapter 9

Chapter 9- Alliance

Nayeon PoV

"You. . . You have a stain in your back"

I shook my head. Get it together Nayeon. What are you even thinking about. Stop thinking about her, why does she have to say it like that. Why does she have to whisper it to me. The contact, the skinship, the way she hooked her hoodie around me. Nayeon!

Your so annoying Lee! Even in my thoughts you keep on appearing. I shook my head again, hoping for it to help. I still could feel the way her breathe tickled my skin. Her breathe touched my skin, ew!

"You okay? You look like a mentally ill person" Tzuyu asked.

"She is one, let her be abnormal" Jeongyeon continued.

I glared at Jeongyeon. "Why did yoh guys inform Professor, now those guards of mine went crazy"

"We didn't have a choice, none of us got spare pants"

We're currently on our way to the amusement park. The stain incident happend an hour ago. Long story short, my 'guards' more like stalkers, freaked out and didn't understood what Professor said. They almost called the police station and my parents.

It's just frustrating, they said I can go, guard free. Now the entrance of this amusement park is packed with bodyguards just because of that one moment.

"Nayeon"

The irritating sound of a mic filled my ears. Soon as my eyes opens, I see Taeyong infront of me. Huge teddy bear, a bouquet with a letter inside of it. To make things worst we're on public, people stopped in their places and look over to us. Some even started recording.

A spotlight pointed at us, exposing us more than I can comprehend. He knelt done in one knee. What is he planning, he knows that I will just reject him. Why does he need to do this in public. This will only bring humiliation to both of our families.
I tried to pull him up but he refused to.

"I'm Nayeon, could you please accept my apology and let us start over again?"

At this point, I didn't even think properly because of how much cameras are pointed at me. I'm normally calm about this type of things but now I don't know. I could see the world shrink and all of the whispers and flashes filled my mind. Without any thought, I slapped Taeyong.

Your PoV

Just an hour left before we call it a day and go home. We actually did more than I expected, we went to the 3D theatre, took pictures around the huge decorations and mascot. I haven't seen any seniors from our University though, which had me to thought that we were left behind, but that's just a silly theory of mine.

I excused myself to the group and head to the nearest restroom. I did my thing, wash my hands and went out. As I was just steps away from the entrance of the restroom, I felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked over to see a dog mascot.

"Oh-uh, I'm not interested in taking photos, we already did" He took off the head part.

"Y/n it's me Chester" My brows went up. I saw a little boy behind him, his eyes began watering when he saw Chester's human face. He pointed at Chester and said.