4/2/21

My mom always assumes I have an attitude without asking me what's wrong, and when she does ask me what's wrong I tell her but then she tells me to shut up because I don't know what I'm talking about, then she complains "you never talk to me", and when I say something that was traumatic and she happens to be around she goes "come here honey you never told me that :(", today me and her were moving our deep freezer (correction I was moving it she was watching the news) and my middle finger nail ripped upwards making it extremely painful and it was bleeding so me being the low pain tolerance i am I start crying and breathing hard. By this time I had already moved the deep freezer to the front porch (she was selling it) and she was yelling at me saying "you're crying for no reason, you have nothing else to do, you and your funky ass attitude" she. didn't. ask. me. what. was. wrong if she did she would've know my finger nail ripped and was nearly gone and bleeding and throbbing with pain I didn't have an attitude i was in extreme pain. Then she took my phone and laptop away and made me read which i'm not totally mad about because i need to finish a reading project for school and i hadn't started yet so i guess it worked out. But it is still so frustrating living with a 40 year old woman who doesn't know how to talk and listen to their child.