THE STORY OF HER LIFE.

Jennifer was good at almost everything, she had a best friend named seyi. They worked together at everything, they were know as the class dictionary. But one day someone walked up to jennifer and told her that if she does'nt leave seyi alone and move on with her life she could possibly end up dumped by her because seyi always studies in a seceret place and later on come and play with her. jennifer believed all they said , she decided to dump seyi and go with the girl's that opened her eyes. seyi always knew that all the girl's did was to make jennifer join their bad group, but when she tried to tell jennifer she was to blind with lies to listen to seyi. This ruined their friendship but seyi never gave up her friendship because some people are saying bad stuff about her, she stood up for what she believed in and fought back for her friendship. At the end jennifer realized that she had been tricked by the girl's and she was sorry for all she had said about seyi. Seyi was happy that she gained her friend back by never giving up and she succeded.                                                                                                                                                        what i want to point out of this story is that seyi never gave up on something she really wanted, she wanted her friendship back and she didnt let the bad people put her down, or make her cry. so i want you to feel empowered and courageous everytime you come accross something very inportant to you .