- 8 -

HAPPY READING 🥰

Annabelle Inniss

He tilts my head so I can look at him. There are so many emotions in his eyes, he looks so venerable. My walls were beginning to crumble and I am scared.

I tiptoe and press my lips to his, he reciprocates immediately. This kiss is different it had a fire to it. I hold the back of his neck pressing him more into me. His tongue entered my mouth and grazed my tongue and inner jaw it felt incredible, shamelessly I moan. I can feel how my heart was pounding and my center throbs with the heat he was causing in my body. His hands roam about my back electrifying my entire body. His hand went down and cupped my right butt cheek, at that moment I came to my senses and broke the kiss. He grunts but let's go. His eyes were hooded with desires and his length was straining in his pants.

"This is not about to happen," was he trying to have sex with me his first day here. He looks at me and frowns, "I did it again, Annabelle their something about you that makes me lose control. I'm sorry, I promise to keep my hands to myself."

"I'm not having sex with you, Sean."

"Who said anything about sex here. That is not why I came. Did you hear anything I said earlier? Annabelle let me show you how queens are supposed to be treated. I understand all you've told me and I assure you, I'm not going to touch you until you ask me to." He looks down at his parts and how strained it was "are you afraid of this" he said pointing to his manhood. I blush and turn away. He came up behind me bracing his length onto my back. "In due time you will beg for it." He kisses my neck walking away.

I was so stunned and speechless I had to swallow my saliva to moisten my throat. His witts is beyond me and always give me this giddy feeling.

The way he claimed me at the airport was unbelievable no man has ever done that for me. He made me feel so many emotions and my feelings are developing fast for him. I tend to rush in and put all my feelings out there only to get hurt in the short end. My body seems to be betraying me around him. The way I was on fire for him, it's a good thing I made him stay at a hotel. He wanted to stay at my apartment and since it's a one-bedroom I didn't want to stand the risk.

I didn't even know which direction sean went. My mind is preoccupied with all that's happening and the speed at which it's happening. Sean seems like a good guy but I tend to judge everyone to be good. I thought John was good but after the first time, we had intercourse I cried myself to sleep. While he left me there naked, alone and bleeding on my dorm bed. When he wanted to have his way with me again, I refused. He put his hand around my neck and threatened me. I transferred to another university. where I completed my master's in political journalism and science. I completed my Four years with flying colors. I never saw or hear from John again, neither am I looking forward to it.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Sean came out of a room freshly showered and in shorts and a plain tee-shirt. "A penny for your thoughts beautiful lady." I jump and was ready to attack, I didn't expect to hear his voice so close to my ears. "Whoa, whoa calm down. It's me." He held onto me, wrapping his arms around me so securely. At that moment all my walls came crashing down. The way he held me did things to me, I close my eyes holding on to him, I melt into the hug and he didn't let go.

He smells so good. I just stand here taking all of it, imprinting this moment in my brain. I don't know how long he stood there hugging me. The way he held me I've never experienced that and it felt better than good. I don't know what I'm going to do, because I don't want to be away from him. The way he's calming me down is beyond me and I need more.

When he pulls away he didn't say a word. He walks us to the sofa putting me to sit down. I didn't even know the food had arrived. He hands me a plate with a Marriott burger and rosemary grilled BBQ chicken that I ordered earlier. He places two glasses of mauby on the coffee table. "Eat," he said. I am becoming nervous because he didn't say any other words to me.

We finish our burgers. He looks at me "want to tell me what that was about a few minutes ago" all seriousness on his face. "Not...." "before you finish saying nothing, that wasn't nothing. I know you don't trust me enough to tell me as yet, but I'm a patient guy, I will wait until you're comfortable enough to tell me everything."

I am relieved he didn't ask another question. We had light conversations the rest of the day, he told me about him growing up in Texas with his mom and dad, about Steph he also wants me to meet him officially. I told him about my parents and my siblings. We talk and laugh I felt relaxed around him and I'm enjoying myself.

When I look at my wristwatch my eyes almost flew out of their sockets it was 3 a.m. Where did the time go it felt like mere minutes since we came up to his room. "What," he asked. When I told him, what time it was he couldn't believe it either.

"Since it's so late, I'm not letting you leave here, you can take the bed I will lay back right here."

"My momma says never spend the night with strangers."

"Your mother is a smart woman but technically it's morning."

"Well, mamma knows best."

"Who's the stranger here, I will change all that very soon, give me time." He smiles at me and I swear he's gonna make me beg for more of him before he leaves. "I'm not tired and I'm off this weekend the media house has another employee on call."

"So I have you all to myself," he smirks at me.

He reaches out for my hand and I pull away running to the bed. He chases after me. I was on one side and he was on the other end of the bed. "If you don't come willingly, I will reach over this bed for you" he tries coming around the foot of the bed but I jump onto the bed. I slipped and fell laughing my heart out. He climbs onto the bed saddles and tickles me. I tried to hold onto his arms but he's so strong I fail miserably and had to endure his tickles. I laughed until I was out of breath, then he let me up.

When our laughter died down he was looking at me with urgency in his eyes. "Can I kiss you, beautiful lady?" I lower my head and nod at him. He places his hand under my chin lifting my head. "you're so beautiful, Annabelle Inniss." He said seriously. He places both hands cupping my face. His hands are so huge they cover part of my neck and cheeks. He leans in ever so slowly placing his lips to mine. He starts slowly, gently he brushes his tongue on my bottom lip. When I part my lips, his tongue enters my mouth our tongue dance in sync and I melt into his kiss. I swear he gives the best kisses. If he keeps this up it wouldn't be long before I'm down on my hands and knees begging for more.

He broke the kiss moving to my neck sucking on my spot and I can feel my feminine heat moisten. "What are you doing?" I whimper out, trying to catch my breath. "I'm only marking my territory." He looks up at me "I told you I wasn't going to touch you until you beg me to and on that day theirs no energy on earth to stop me."

My heartbeat speeds up. I couldn't form a coherent come back to what he just say. He gets off the bed, leaving me dazed at my next move.