Chapter 29- One

IA POV

Luka was right; It was really late.

They left my room and I sat down on my bed. I switched off the lights and lied down. Even though I was extremely tired, I knew I was gonna have trouble sleeping tonight.

I covered myself with my blanket and curled up in a ball.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up tired and the first thought in my head was about One and how we're ever gonna be happy together again... Tears welled up in my eyes but I wiped them away and hopped off my bed.

With a shaky breath, I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a ponytail. I put foundation to cover my dark circles.

When I went downstairs, everyone was already at the table, waiting for me, I think. I took a seat.

"Alright,  now that everyone is here, we  can begin the meeting. So, the agency has stopped what they have been doing since we saved Mirai Yuuki. But there is a problem. They are getting suspicious of who it is who saved her. So the next time we go on a mission, we have to be extra careful. And for IA, we might have to go to another mission," Miku said.

Luka and Meiko looked at me. "We told everyone about what you told us last night so we can do something about it, IA," Luka said.

"Yes, IA. We have to reunite the two of you, no matter what it takes," Kaito told me.

Rin and Len ran to my side. "We would do anything for you, IA! That's what family is for, right?" Rin said.

Gakupo and Gumi smiled at me. Zatsune said, "Yes, and that's why we are going on another mission to get her somehow."

"I shall go start making the disguises!" Luka cheerfully said, standing up.

"I'll go cook breakfast," Meiko said, leaving with Rin and Len right behind her.

"Gumi and Gakupo, just go practice your fighting and IA, please do some research on the agency. The rest of us will plan the mission. Go!" Miku commanded.

I walked to my desk, a smile plastered on my face. I was so happy that instead of taking a break, everyone was willing to prepare for a mission, for my happiness.

~

______________________________

Excuse the short update, but better then no update, right?

I will try to make the next chapter with the next mission. Love you guys :D

~IA