⋰ New Beginnings ⋱

Atsumu (P.O.V) ~

"Are you ready for your first official assignment Tsumu?", my twin asked as we both made our way up to the bosses office.

"I guess I am", I said as my mind began turning to all the possibly horrid things I might be asked to do.

"Alright then lets hope he doesn't decide to have you do anything hella crazy since you are just starting", he babbled on while walking a bit ahead of me as we walked down the hallway after exiting the elevator.

"Don't treat me like a child Samu! I'm sure I can do anything he says to", I said pouting at his motherly concern over me.

"Okay, Okay", he said rolling his eyes as we stopped just short of the door.

He raised his hand and rapped his knuckles against the large door twice before pushing it open at the deep voice of Ushijima calling for us to enter.

'Ooo~ It's been a while since I heard his sexy voice'

I leaned forward and pushed open the huge oak door before stepping inside with Osamu right behind me, inside was the same as the first time I had entered this room except instead of being at his desk Ushijima was beside Sakusa's throne-like chair with his arms crossed making his thick muscle roped arms flex with each small movement.

Ushijima was dressed in an dark blue suit with a white shirt peeking out behind his suit jacket with dark blue shoes to match whilst Sakusa looked like an edgy emo god with his black t-shirt that had the words 'Sleep is for the Weak' in dripping white letters in the middle, paired with a set of ripped black jeans that had silver chains on them that lay against his pale skin that was visible through each rip, on his feet sat pitch black suede combat boots that looked ready to stomp a bitch down if he wanted them to, and to complete the look he had on a black mask that covered his face from the nose down to his chin.

'Holy Mother Mary, please stop my thoughts before they go down dangerous territory', I thought while my soul was screaming at the hot meals laid before me.

 Both males directed their intimidating gazes on my face before sweeping down my body as if they were checking me out before moving to my twin then moving back to me.

I was suddenly feeling a tad bit self conscious with my outfit choice which was a pair of light blue jeans that made my curvy lower portion show, with a white shirt that had the word 'Boss Bitch' in the center in bold black letters, along with my favorite all white high tops to complete the look. I straightened out myself after I thought about how ridiculous I sounded when I thought about feeling self conscious, because my outfit showcased who I was.

"Are you prepared to receive and carry out your first assignment?", Ushijima said as we walked up to the throne where they were.

I nodded my head in response knowing not to say anything just yet.

"Your first assignment will be to take care of someone who has attempted to steal from me, so your job is to kidnap him and bring him back here. That is all you need to do, however he is of no use to me so you may do what you will with him, even killing him is okay if that's what you want", Sakusa explained while running his hand through his beautiful raven colored strands.