First sight!

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It was a warm summer day here in the Pacific Northwest

It was a warm summer day here in the Pacific Northwest. I was thrilled to be off work for the next month. My name is Olivia 'Liv' Morgan. I am 21 years old and I am currently single. I am a fashion designer for my brand Mayhem apparel. That sells like crazy around Washington. I was on my way home but I needed to drop off a bag of clothes that my best friend got her new hook up. She hadn't told me much about him only that he was blonde and that he was a few years older than us. And I have only met him once. Seen him leave the house on more then one occasion. When I came to the address I stopped and double checked it.

"Can I help you?" as a knock on my window. Scaring the shit out of me. I roll down my window and look at the man standing in front of me. Tall, bald and tattooed and the darkest eyes I have ever seen. He was hot, like really hot. I normally do go for older guys but damn.

"Sorry. Is  Kozik here?" I ask looking back down at the address.

"Yeah! What do you want with him?" He asks with an attitude as glares at me.

"I was asked to bring him this." I say grabbing the bag as more people come outside of the building.

"Leave her alone Hap!" A blonde man says walking up to us. "Hey Olivia?" He says, looking at me through my car window. I smile and nod my head at him. "Kim just called and said you would be dropping something off for me." He says with a smile as he pushes the other man away.

"Um... Yeah! She asked me to swing by and drop off this." I say handing him the bag. I watch as he looks in the bag and then back at me.

"How did you get these only people who know the designer can get these clothes?" He says, making me giggle.

"Well then I guess it's a go thing I know the designer!" I say with a sweet smile.

"Yeah! How much do I owe you?" He asks, moving to grab his wallet.

"No charge!" I say holding up my hand. "Well I need to get going. Have a wonderful night guys!" I say as I put my car into reverse and start to back up.

"No I have to pay for the clothes." Kozik says, making me laugh as I wave at him before I drive off.

" Kozik says, making me laugh as I wave at him before I drive off