• Description •

Name: Haku Fujioka

Age: 18

Sexuality: Bisexual

Family: Haruhi Fujioka (Younger Sister, Alive), Ryoji "Ranka" Fujioka (Father, Alive), Kotoko Fujioka (Mother, Deceased)

People he Likes: Haruhi Fujioka, Ryoji "Ranka" Fujioka, Kotoko Fujioka (Did like her she's dead now, key word is 'Did'), Honey-kun (I'm pretty sure he's 17), Mori-kun (he's the same, right?), Umehito Nekozawa, etc.

People he Dislikes: Tamaki Suoh, Kyoya Ootori, I can't think of any more at the moment.

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Playing Instruments, Drawing, Painting, Watching Anime.

Likes: Cake, Sweets, Fancy Tuna, Spoiling Haruhi and his dad, Making people he loves happy, To sing, To dance, basically all of his hobbies.

Dislikes: People who mess with Haruhi, People who hurt Haruhi, People who flirt or hit on Haruhi. (He's very protective of Haruhi.)

Personality: Protective, Mature, Out-going, Caring, Loving. You'll see as the story goes on.

Phobias: Unlocked as story goes on.

Basically he wanted to be a singer/musician/songwriter/dancer and so he left to find people to be in his band and help him achieve his dreams. He became a singer during high school
and he became slightly famous for his art. He started to sell his art, make music, win competitions that had money as prizes, and more. Now he's rich, so deal with it.

The next chapter is going to be description of his friends. See ya!