Papa Yuugo officiates the Wedding

[Organ wedding march]

Yuugo: Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to witness a sacred ceremony.

Yuugo: The union of Ray and (Y/n), my beautiful daughter. We're especially blessed because (Y/n) has allowed me, her father, to officiate so long as I don't become "an emotional wreck"

Ray and (Y/n): *Chuckles*

(Y/n): He always makes it about himself.

Yuugo: Ily my child.

(Y/n): Oh ♥

Yuugo: And you too, Ray, and we're happy to have you as a part of the family.

Ray: *Nods while slightly smiling*

Yuugo: I've had the pleasure of watching them grow as a couple. [Voice breaking] And over the course of their relationship...

Yuugo, voice breaking: Over the course of their relationship... (Y/n) and Ray have grown a shared bond based on shared values and mutual respect.

(Y/n): Uh, papa...

Yuugo: I guess this is what she was worried about. I'm sorry sweetheart. No one warns ya how difficult it'll be to see your little girl get married when you're the one marrying her off *chuckles slightly* Who put me up to this?

Yuugo: Okay. *Ahem* Today we witness of the union of Ray and (Y/n) in holy matrimony. If anyone has cause to object to the forming of this union, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Yuugo: *In high pitched voice* I do! Me her father! I object! *In normal voice* Just kidding.

(Y/n): Papa...

Yuugo: Just a joke. Last chance! No takers? *Sighs* Who gives away this bride?

Isabella: *Stands up while crying* We do.

[Audience aws]

Yuugo: Oh, so it's okay for her to cry?

(Y/n): Paps.

Yuugo: It's not too late to back out of this, (Y/n)

Ray: Um, sir?

Yuugo: Don't talk to us on our special day!

(Y/n): Paps stop!

Yuugo: Sorry. *Flips book open* The couple has opted to write and recite their own vows. (Y/n), why don't you start?

Isabella: *Gives the vow*

(Y/n): *Takes it* [Sniffs] Oh gosh. Ray, the moment you entered my life, I knew I'd found someone special. Someone i could rely on, and trust, even if it meant we didn't get "our" booth.

[Chuckling and Laughing]

Yuugo: *Laughs* What are we laughing about?

(Y/n): It's an inside joke, paps.

Yuugo: I'm sure we'd all like to hear it, though.

Ray: You had to be there.

Yuugo: I'm sure I would've had I been invited! *Blubbering* Who put me up to this?

(Y/n): Paps, you begged me to do this!

Yuugo: I'm okay! I'm okay. Ray, why don't you recite your vows.

Ray: *Pulls out the vow* (Y/n), my girl. I promised to protect you, care for you, and cherish you. We are, and will forever be a team. I love you-

Yuugo: I love her more.

(Y/n): Papa.

Yuugo: I also wrote a little something.

(Y/n): Paps, don't.

Yuugo: Some might call it: A father's vow.

Yuugo: (Y/n), my girl. I promise to protect you, and care for you, and cherish you. We are, and will forever be a team. I love you... More.

(Y/n): Paps, those were just Ray's vows.

Yuugo: But it meant more coming from your paps!

Ray: Um, sir I think--

Yuugo: Oh, please, give me your advice!

(Y/n): Paps!

Yuugo: No, I wanna hear big man's advice on giving away his daughter!

(Y/n): Paps, finish the ceremony.

Yuugo: I don't want to.

(Y/n): Paps, pronounce us as husband and wife.

Yuugo: I now pronounce you...

(Y/n): Do it!

Yuugo: I can't.

Ray: Mr. Yuugo-

Yuugo: Don't look at me, kid!

(Y/n): PAPS

[Audience laughs]

Yuugo: I now pronounce you...

(Y/n): HUSBAND

Yuugo: [weakly] Husband.

(Y/n): And WIFE!

Yuugo: [drawn out] And w..

(Y/n): WIFE!

Yuugo: [crying uncontrollably] Wife!

(Y/n) and Ray: *Finally walking out of the church*

Yuugo: *Walks to Lucas and crys uncontrollably*

Lucas: *Pats his back to comfort him*

(Y/n)'s Harem: *Crys with Yuugo*