Thirtyyy🔗.

KᗩᔕI

"That nigga birthday in two weeks, nigga tryna grow a chin hair and shit," I laughed while his dumbass tried to slam me.

"Fuck you im tryna let my shit grow out, ion kno yet," He huffed. "Chu huffin and puffin fa?" I sat down, takin' a sip of water. I ran through Zemora apple juice she had here, when she find out she gone fuck me up Fasho.

"My shit almost hea, you kno who I wanted to spend my day wit." He pulled out his phone, just to put it back in his pocket. Checkin' to see if Mila ass texted him, he ain't slick.

"If you want me to ask Z what they doin just say that." I teased and he couldn't help the smile that came across his face, as much as he tried to stop it.

"Please?" He mumbled and I busted out laughin, clutchin' my stomach and everything. His ass got it bad bad. "You miss ha so fuckin much go tell ha, plant one on ha ass again like you been doin," I shrugged and he mugged me. "Sheon want me kissin' ha no mo, and I promised I wouldn't do it again unless she asked me to."

"Okay Jacob from twilight," I laughed at myself and he straight faced me before joinin' in. "You been hangin round Zema ass too much, startin to act just like ha slow ass." He shook his head.

"Fuck off my baby, she Michelle Obama smart." I did the period motion, "wait that shit still in? She ain't did it inna while," I thought about it, referrin' to Mora, but just let it go so I could get back to the conversation.

"But ight each time you kissed sis, did she push you back? Or kiss you back?" I sat back, already knowin' the answer.

"She kissed a nigga back, fuck you mean?" He spoke cockily. "Ight nii nigga you still single don't get cocky." I shut him down and he mugged me once again.

"We got pork or somn nigga? You real heavy on my neck." He looked me up and down and I couldn't even keep a straight face. "I'm done smokin fa a minute, we can't even be serious and shit." I ran my hand down my face. We  ain't smoke nothin' but two blunts a piece but this was a slow high day I guess. Both actin' slow as hell.

"But chu talmbout me? Mila ass got chu askin if niggas got pork wit chu." I said. "Ian even mean to say that," He chuckled.

"Yea ight but chal gone be back soon, I feel it in the back of my knee." I answered the phone.

"My baby my baby," I smirked. "Hey da- you high Hisani? I told you to wait fa me." She whined and I couldn't help but bite my lip. I be lovin' that whinin' shit, that's how I know I'm spoilin' mine right.

"A damn brat ass muhfucka, I rolled you two, you ain't even gotta share." I said and she got excited that quick. "But wassup? You want me to come get chu?" I asked hopefully and she kissed her teeth. "You kno I'm goin wit Mi ass to this bath and body works sale today, head finna be killin me," she shook hers. "And you got work anyways, go take you a nap or some." She yawned makin' me yawn.

"Hey Zema, damn pogo stick leg ass can't speak." Mar spoke from the side of me, hood over his head and eyes while his head was back on the sofa. You could tell he was thinkin' hard. Couldn't shit fuck with his mind like Jamila could. He tried to smoke to get away from it but it just followed. She stayed in his mind. But like I told him, that shit his fault, just dumb.

"Damn hey poody, Ian even see you." She laughed at him. "He still goin through it I see." She said and then typed me somethin' in the FaceTime box. He ain't the only one, She sent and I just shook my head at the two. I couldn't say I understood but I know for a fact ain't shit makin' me stay away from Zemora ass. I couldn't even if I wanted to, I feel like I wouldn't even be able to survive without her turkey bone neck ass. That's my heartbeat on two legs.