Party Crashers

The party was already in full swing, I was upstairs fixing up my hair and putting on my black bikini. I finished up by grabbing my Red Sox cap and my phone as I go downstairs to answer the knock on the door.

As I walk down the steps I hear a guy whistle at me, I just kept walking and flipped him off as I answered the door.

"About time you two showed up." I lit up as I saw one of my best friend Tyler along with Rafe. I look down at their hands, "Where's the drinks?"

Rafe gave me a mischievous smile, "Don't worry about it Vic, they are on the way." He paused "Topper owes me some favors anyway." He tried to brush past me and walk into the party but I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

I glare at him, "First off what the hell does that mean? Adam better not have gave you any of that shit to deal around."

"Chill Vic, it's not anything like that." I roll my eyes at him and glared at Tyler giving him the hint to help me out here,

"He means is Topper is bringing the alcohol." He says with a smile.

"And that's it?" I ask looking at the two as they nod. I rub my temples and look at Tyler, "You promise?"

He looked down at me with the smile on his face turning playful, "Yes Vic, I promise you." He let out a laugh as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"You don't think Conners dad would make Rafe do his dirty work, do you?" I look up at him with a 'do you know what you're talking about?' look.

He smiles and lightly pushes me into the direction that Rafe went "Yeah, you should go check that out."

I tilt my head back with a sigh and flipped him off as I went around the party shouting for Rafe.

After I confirmed that Rafe did not bring any drugs to the party, I took the chance to lay down in a chair by the pool and enjoy how much of a success the party is.

After some time I saw Topper and Sarah walking outside to the backyard with the drinks. I shot up and walked over to them gliding past all of the people that are in my way.

"About time that you two decided to show up, and I see that you don't have Conner with you either" I rolled my eyes at them with friendly sarcasm. I look over at Topper and asked him, "did you bring the special drink for me at least?"

He looks at me with a smile on his face, "Of course I did," He says as he pulled it out of the cooler. "Chocolate tequila, your weird obsession with this drink is kinda concerning Vic." He laughed, "I heard that Conner was at Chelsea's house."

I let out a sigh "Oh that poor soul, let's hope she's not like the last one. And for your information, it's not an obsession Topper, I just like drinks that are delicious and I don't see any problem in that." He lets out a scoff and before he can retort I say, "And can you name a better way to get wasted then getting wasted off chocolate?" A few seconds go by, "That's why I thought."

Both Tyler and Rafe saw us all talking and over time they both came over, I think it will be best if you get to know them like I do.

First there's Rafe Cameron, he is the most crazy one out of all five of us. He will say whatever he wants and do whatever he wants, and honestly I think that's why I like him so much. I know the living conditions at the Cameron's aren't the best, it seems like every day Rafe gets into an argument with his dad or gets mad at Sarah because his dad always picks her over him no matter what.

Then there's Tyler Riedel, the most level headed one in the group, and one half of my best friends. Tyler will actually sit down and think before he does something like the exact opposite of Rafe, I also think this is why I like him so much, it's like a best of both worlds type of thing. Tyler is also the best to go to if you need to have a serious conversation or just rant because he is always there to listen. I know the living arrangements aren't the best over there either, his dad is a complete jackass and things have started to get a bit physical, it breaks my heart knowing this because Tyler is one of the most caring people I have ever met in my life.

After there is Topper Thornton, or as Rafe would like to call him "Sarah's Bitch." The name has always made laugh because as time went on i've realized that it's actually the truth, I just hope that he doesn't end up like any of Sarah's exes because he is one of the most loyal and devoted people that has ever walked the earth. I know that him and his mom don't get along too well, she has always been on him for the most little things for as long as I can remember.

Finally you can't forget about the other half of my best friends, Conner Crawford, which is ironic because most of the time he is no where to be found, most likely hooking up with a girl that he will never see again, or rather pretend to never see again. He also happens to be my tennis buddy, the man that I practice with and play my doubles matches with. Life at home has been rough for him too, both of his parents were big druggies before his mom passed away, now it's just him and his drug dealing father. I'm getting scared that it's starting to run off on him as well. When Conner is around though he's actually a supper sweet guy, just don't tell him I said that...

And last but certainly not least there's me, Victoria Campbell. I have always been someone that everyone has been attracted to and always wants to be around, but in reality i'm actually one of the most shy people that I know, as time went on I have just learned how to put a mask over it and act confident around people through photography. As for my family, my mom is out of the picture. My brother moved to Las Vegas for this big time job offer, I don't blame him for wanting to get out of this hell hole but I hope that he sticks to his word and in the future he comes to get me out of this place as well.

"Come on guys were all here, let me run up and get my camera so we can get a picture." I say running up to my room to get my Cannon EOS 5D camera.

"You know you don't have to take a picture of everything." Rafe says behind me and rolls his eyes.

"You know Rafe, when you get older you're gonna want to remember these things. All i'm doing is being prepared for later in life." I scoff at him as I place the stand with the camera on it.

"Uh Vic, I will remember these things, it's called a memory." He told me dripping with sarcasm.

"Well with all of the drugs you do, you won't have a memory any time soon." I told him, half serious and half jokingly. That one got a laugh out of Tyler and Topper.

"Whatever." Is all he could say.

I run back over and I hop on Tyler's back, waiting for the flash of the camera. After a few seconds it never came and I was starting to get confused, as I was about to go over to see what the issue is I heard a loud bang at my fence.

"Come on Kie!" JJ Maybank yelled as he, John B, and Pope hopped down.

"What the hell are they doing here!?" I yelled, a moment later I heard cop sirens in the distance.

Just as Kie jumped down they all started running. A moment later, JJ bumped into my camera sending it flying off of the stand. The moment it hit the ground the lens shattered and pieces of the camera went all over and some even in the pool. JJ looked back for a second, with what looked like to be slight guilt on his face before running again.

Rafe and Topper started to chase after them but it was no use, they already made it to the next backyard.

I ran over to my camera but the mix of the lens, pieces, and water being everywhere it was hopeless.

"Oh my god, my dads gonna kill me." I said as I bent down and tried to recover all the pieces.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. Is there anything that we can do?" Tyler asked as he rushed over to help me pick up the remaining parts as a tear went down my cheek.

"Just get everyone out of here." I responded in a shaky voice.

As I walked up the stairs to my room, I hear Topper and Rafe yelling for everyone to get out as Tyler started to clean up because my dad would be back in a few hours, if he found out I threw another party it would just be another reason to kill me.

I sat on my bed whipping the tears away, knowing how much trouble I will be in when my he figures out that my camera broke.

If there's one thing that I forgot to mention that doesn't just apply to the five of us but universally to every Kook on this island. it's that...

WE. HATE. POUGES.

//

AHHHHH that's the first chapter. I really hope you guys like it and sorry for the bad upload rate, i've been supper busy. But this is the start of something amazing I can feel it. I hope you all have a great day/night!