Backstory

I got pregnant at eighteen.....by Dr Aarden.
My name is Marie. When I told him he ran away last I've heard of him that he was now working at an asylum name briarcliff I was heartbroken but I wasn't going to let that bring me down so I tried to be positive for those nine months but one day I had an idea that will shock the world...I will give birth to this baby but no one will know about this baby. I will go off the grid buy a cabin in the woods give birth there and for the next 18 years of my life teach this child by myself, at age 18 I will teach my child to become my personal hitman that child can leave DNA behind and never be identified. It was horrible giving birth by myself but I had some nurse experience due to a prior job back then I gave birth to a black colored haired,sandy skinned girl I never thought of a name for her until she was 2 she was named Montana. Montana was strange, quiet never cried that much which was good but had a temper. At age 3 she didn't get to watch Disney jr and nearly destroyed everything in the cabin so I started taking her outside in the woods where she can run around and release steam. At age 5 it was a routine to go outside every day Montana always found something fun to do: throw rocks at birds, collect sticks, pull out grass and much more. At age 12 Montana started to get bored of doing the same things everyday, she wasn't allowed out into the city and only in the woods she asked her mother why and she told her "the world is not a good place it is filled with hatred and disgust promise me you will never go into the city" she promised but he was even more curious on what the city was like everyday she begged her mother to take her she was angered by this and finally caved in. "Promise me you will stick to my side and do what I say" "yes mother I know" they left the cabin and out they went to the city Montana was so amazed and set back she did not see any hate or anything disgusting like his mother said. They went to a grocery store where her mother was buying some fruit when a lady with a short brown hair kept looking at her mother weird like she knew her? "Do I know you?" asked the woman Marie looked at her in a surprised way "no I don't think so" she replied in a friendly tone she took one last look at the woman grabbed Montana's hand and got them out of there as fast as she could Montana was confused on why this happened and was sad when they went back to the cabin she didn't question his mother but was tired and went to bed where she had a nice dream about the world.