Chapter 16

**Gulf POV**

My legs wrapped around Mew's waist as he walked us to the bedroom. I heard door open and then slammed shut behind us as I tightening my arms around his neck while his hands griped my ass cheeks and squeezed them hard.

"Mmh.." I let out a tiny moan when I felt his cock grow bigger inside me. I'm still sensitive from my orgasm before, my was amazing orgasm. Sex with Mew was always perfect. I know I'm new at this and Mew was my first man so I don't have experience to compare with, but I can tell that I wouldn't get any better than him.

My back landed on a soft bed with Mew's body pressing down on me. He gave me a small peck on the lip before slowly pulling out. I moaned, I felt empty without his in me.

Oh god! Is that me? Since when I became this lewd?

Mew smiled as if he knew what I'm lacking. "Just a moment, baby," he said as started unbutton his shirt and he pushed it off his shoulders.

He then pulled out the 'already used' condom and slipped a new one into his shaft. A blush covered my face while my eyes followed his every single movement.

Damn! HE'S SO HOOOOOOT!!

Mew smirked, "Like what you see, baby?"

"Uh huh, I like every inch. I like your hair. And your nose. And your eyes. And the way you smile or when you raise your eyebrow. And your hard back muscle. Also your forearm muscles. The sexy veins. And your hot body.."

Mew laughed. "You sounds hungry."

"But I like your eyes the most," I continued. "It makes me calm and.. safe somehow."

Mew smiled down at me. "I'm completely yours."

I reached out my hand to his face and he leaned down so that I can cupping his face and brought his lips to mine. His hand hooked my leg around his waist as his tongue pushed into my mouth gently. I felt the head of his erection pushing against my hole. It still soft from our sex before.

"Aah.." I moaned when Mew slammed into me in one thrust.

He pinned my hands above my head as he started thrusting in and out. Our eyes stay locked onto each other as he continued to moving slowly. With every thrust he goes deeper, I started rocking my hips against him. Mew let out a low moan that sounds melodic in my ears. My eyes widened as he circled his hips while pushing into me harder and reached my sweet spot.

"Fuck! Mew...do that again please.." I pants underneath him.

Mew gave me a smirked, a sexy smirked. "Your wish is my command, baby."

He repeated the circling his hips as he pushed into me. My eyes rolled back as he did it over and over. I moaned in every thrust he slammed at me as I felt his cock goes deeper.

"Oh gosh! So..deep.. It.. Feels.. So.. Good.. Mew..!" I pants as I rocked my hips faster.

"Fuck!" Mew hissed as he increased the speed and I can feel his erection growing bigger inside me. Is he?

I felt so full down there. His shaft rubbed against my walls and brought me much pleasure in every thrust. His lips pressed against mine as he let go my hands.  I gripped the back of his head to deeper our kiss.

A moaned out of my mouth as our lips apart. Mew started attack my neck, he licked and sucked it hard, adding another mark on my was already marked skin. His mouth nibbling down to found my nipple. I let out a loud moan as he sucked my hard nipple and pinched the another one.

"Uhh..Mew..fuck!" I moaned loudly.

I looked down to found Mew's eyes locked in mine. He's looking at me as he curled his tongue on my bare nipple. He kept licking and sucking while his eyes never leave me.

Fuck! So damn hot!!

I saw a smirk? on him as he speed up his thrust and sucking my nipple hardly.

"Oh god! Mew.. I'm going to.. Ummmh..I'm gonna.." I pants and pleaded.

"Let it all out. Cum with me, baby," he said while his mouth still on my nipple.

Fuck!

I reached out my hands to cupping his face. "Kiss me.." I said in my hard breath.

His mouth apart from my nipple just to pressed against my mouth. He kissed me hungrily full of passionate. His saliva drooling down as I swallowed it. It tasted good. Everything about him tasted so good.

His thrusted felt harder and deeper as I felt I'm close to welcoming my orgasm.

"M-Mew..." I moaned almost sounds whispered.

"Together, baby," he grunted between his pants.

Everything seemed to slow down after he said that. My vision blurred as my back arches off the bed. Mew kept slamming into me as I felt a pleasure tingling sensation traveled throughout my whole body.

"Fuck! Baby...." Mew hissed as he slammed one roughly and found his release.

My mouth dropped open as a loud moan escaped me. I felt a warm liquid landed on my chest and torso. Our foreheads touching as he whispered, " I love you, Gulf."

"I lo-" I didn't finish my words as my stomach growled.

Damn stomach!!

"Uh.. I'm sorry.." I said as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"It's okay, baby," he chuckled and pulled out before covering his mouth.

I felt embarrassed as he throw his head back and burst out laughing.

Why? Out of all the times it has to be now?

"I ruined the moment," I pouted.

"No, no, no, baby. You didn't. You are perfect, angel! And if you think the moment was ruined for you, I can fixed it," Mew said as he winked at me.

Ok! I must admit it, he's a perfect dom!

"Come on, go clean up first and I'll cook something for you."

"Sounds great!" I replied as I smiled under his loving gaze.

Mew then lifting me bridal style and walked us to the bathroom.

I wonder where the hell all that stamina comes from? After had two amazing sex in row, he still have the energy to carry me. Just how amazing he is.

My amazing boyfriend..

.

.

.

Tbc.

Leave vote and comment please 😉
Enjoy reading and stay safe sweetheart 😘