Chapter eight - Equations

Theodores POV:

It's the last lesson of the day. Hallelujah.
I'm sat back in my chair in physics talking to Hunter and Alexander, paying no attention to what Mrs.Westfield had to say about Force within electricity and equations or some crap.

I turn my gaze to look over at Eden, I came to the conclusion that i only cared she got home safe because if it was my sister or mom I'd want them to get home safe. That's the only reason.

"Excuse me lover boy" Hunter whacks me around the head with his hand, "Eden will think your planning to kill her if you keep staring like that"

"Ow what the fu-"

I was cut off by Mrs.Westfields voice.

"No language like that in my lessons please Theodore, I'd like to speak to you and Eden after class"

I grunted, remembering the whole tutoring fiasco. All eyes were now flickering between me and Eden, she tightly crossed her arms around her waist, as if she was hugging herself and looks down.

"Nothing like that, my fellow classmates" I smirked before taking out my phone. "She's not my type" I muttered.

Snickers erupted from the classroom.

"Enough of that everyone, get on with the work" Mrs.Westfield sighed before walking over to Eden.

I turned around to expect to see a grinning Hunter and Alexander.

Instead I'm met with two very pissed off looking faces.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Amber is now going to kill me because Eden is very clearly embarrassed in front of her whole physics class because you couldn't keep you're mouth shut and Amber is going to think I had something to do with it" He whined, saying all of the sentence in one breath.

"Suck it up princess" I smirked.

He returned the smirk after having a hissy fit.

"You and Amb never argue, why are you so stressed out about it" Alexander questions after shoving 20 Pringles into his face.

"We've just had lunch, you pig" I said as I crinkled up my nose.

"I'm a growing man. I need energy" Alexander said back, bits of Pringles spluttering out his mouth.

"Christ Alex, shut your mouth whilst your eating. I don't want bits of Pringles all over me " I snapped rolling my eyes.

"Whatever" he mumbled before continuing to have a feast of Crisps in the middle of a physics class.

"Amber told me something about Eden last night" Hunter continued after giving Alexander a playful glare. "I think Eden knows Amber told me, but back in England Eden was bullied. Amber asked me to look out for Eden in the classes they don't have together, which is only this one. But look at that, Amber and Eloise are gone for one lesson and you manage to make the poor girl go red like a tomato" He said playfully telling me off before picking up his bag and leaving the classroom as the bell signalled that it was the end of the day.

"See you later Theo, your house at 5 yeah?" Hunter said as he practically sprinted out the classroom.

Hunter and Alexander were planning on coming to my house, before taking out Amber and Eloise on a double date.

Alexander is yet to quit being a pussy and ask Eloise out, but a date with Hunter and Amber will have to do for now.

"Right Eden, so you're tutoring Theodore Mondays and Wednesdays yes?" Mrs.Westfield said with a big smile.