Chapter 1 Fan Meeting

"These are the itinerary and this is your room. You can rest for the afternoon and then get ready for the dinner meeting with the production team."

"Ohh okay, thanks."

The assistant put down the luggages, handed him the key and some papers containing the itinerary for the trip.

"Thats fine just leave them there."Gong Jun told the man handling his luggages.

"Let me know if you need anything Gong laoshi, I will get them for you."

GongJun nodded at him. The assistant then left him alone in the room.

It was his first time to Y country. Under a different circumstance, he would be excited to go into the city to explore and sightsee. But things were different now. Billboards and advertisement containing himself were plastered all over the city and it would be almost impossible to head out and do things he wanted to do. Everything about Y city would be seen only through the full floor to ceiling glass window that framed the window beside the king sized bed.

The room given to him was a suite room-bigger than his previous room allocation before. After all he wasn't this famous then. Nevertheless, GongJun felt grateful in his heart for that city view. He could have had it much worse.

GongJun looked at his messages and saw Zhang Zhe Han's message notification. Zhang Zhe Han had repeatedly told him to let him know when he arrived. But this time Gong Jun was too tired. He put down the phone on the bed side table next to the bed without opening the message. If he were to open it he would have to reply him or be nagged about it.

The post production work was even more tiring than being on set, mostly due to intensive travelling from city to city, promoting the new series shan he ling. Gong Jun was always grateful for the time no matter how short where he got to lay down and rest. After all, the bed would be much more comfortable than any car seat or an airplane seat.

Gong Jun plopped his sore muscles on the soft white bedding and closed his eyes.

Gong Jun was a light sleeper. It wasn't very long before he heard the door to his room being opened and then closed.

Was it that time already? So fast?

He was about to get up when he was pushed down again. Catching a whiff of that familiar cologne and then a prickly sensation on his chest through the thin t-shirt

"Zhe Han?!? How did you get in? What are you doing here?"

"Bastard why didn't you tell me you've reached. I waited for you all morning."

They could not take the same plane even though they lived in the same city. It was for security purposes. If they were caught together, the airport would be too crowded with fans waiting for them. So they had to go separately at different times.

"Uhh... "

There goes my rest time. GongJun pouted sighing deeply in his heart.

GongJun wanted to get up and move over but Zhang Zhe Han pushed him down and lay his head on his chest shamelessly, locking him in that position.

"Heyy.. the bed is so big move over." He said pushing him lightly.

"Mmm.. I'm so tired lemme rest here for abit."

"uhhh.. didn't you have so much energy earlier?"

"Mmm..."

GongJun looked down and saw Zhang Zhe Han purposely rubbing his prickly hair on him. He felt really ticklish. The posture was too weird any way you think about it. Their feet were tangled together. His body lay limp on top of his. Gong Jun even found it hard to move.