Chapter 11

Chapter 11: The Fate starts turning

    5th Epoch. Early Morning of Wednesday. June 27, 1349– Somewhere in the Tingen City of the Awwa County of Loen Kingdom.

In the early morning of Wednesday, Unknown to the common people– something extraordinary happened at this hour. 3 people committed suicide because of some extraordinary item called Antigonus Family's Notebook.

It was an item that belongs to the realms of the Beyonders. A Grade 1 Artifact in the appearance of a Black notebook. Whoever flipped the contents of the notebook would be corrupted. And unfortunately, those 3 ordinary people have flipped the notebook. Thus, leading to their suicide.

3 University students of the Khoy University in Tingen City. It was an unfortunate event for those 3 people to die because of some machinations behind the scenes.

But as Fate would have it, only 2 people would be found dead in their homes. One of those 3 would miraculously be seen alive as if nothing has happened. The person's siblings would be clueless that something happened in their apartment. Nor they would suspect something in their sibling's later change of attitude and personality.

Only some beings would know what has truly happened and transpired that early morning.

One of those people is the person that occupied the body of Klein Moretti. An ordinary person from the distant past of this world. A person of Chinese descent living as an office worker in the past modern era of that world.

On that early morning of Wednesday, he suddenly found himself facing the crimson moon in the sky through the window. He found himself in a small room, sitting in a chair and with an extremely painful headache on his head. There was also a table in front of him, it was also facing the window and the dim red hue coming from the crimson moon.

On the table were an open notebook, a western-style glass lamp, and a handgun lying there not so innocently. That person would find out that the headache was because of a bullet piercing in the skull and bursting the brain of one Klein Moretti. Yet as the Transmigrator found himself in the distant future of his world occupying the body of one Klein Moretti, the body slowly regenerated for some strange reason.

Clueless and terrified about this new world that he found himself in, the Transmigrator was determined to go back on his word. Never knowing that it was already his world.

The Transmigrated Protagonist– leader of the Tarot Club and destined Lord of the Mysteries.

The story of this world started running. With this person at its center. Encountering future Allies and enemies alike, the protagonist would become a Beyonder of this Victorian steampunk era.

Yet, Yareth a person who wasn't supposed to exist... is in this world.

He wondered. What is his purpose? Would he change the flow of this world or would just remain as a bystander. Just a reader of the story.

-------------------------

  Places that were dominant in the Faith of the God of Knowledge and Wisdom are the Segar, Masin, and Lenburg.

The main domain of the Church God of Knowledge and Wisdom is the Lenburg. It was the Holy Headquarters. And it was also known as a place of Educated people.

The Church of the God of Knowledge and Wisdom places great importance on the Intelligence of a person. It's no wonder that the Lenburg was filled with many educational facilities and structures. The people of Lenburg place great importance on the Knowledge and education of an individual.

The Church of the God of Knowledge and Wisdom was known to not discriminate over matters of Gender like the Church of the God of Combat, the Church of the Lord of Storms, and the Church of the Eternal Blazing Sun.

But since the Church of the God of Knowledge and Wisdom was known to place importance on the IQ of people, there was still discrimination and bias when it comes to Intelligence.

Stupid, dumb, and curly-haired baboons have no place in the state of Lenburg.

Upon their arrival at Lenburg, Archbishop Alvis decided for them to head at one of the Churches of the God of Knowledge and Wisdom at Lenburg. It was the Church where Archbishop Alvis is in charge.

Unexpectedly for Yareth, he didn't expect for them to be welcomed by many Beyonders of the White Tower Pathway on the said church. The Beyonder Team Militia and the other Archbishops of the Church.

It was shocking to be welcomed by high-ranking Beyonders. He didn't know that they have placed very high importance on him. Shocking.. considering how his parents have treated him like he was nothing but a useful tool that they can exchange for benefits.

Yareth feels pressured when they are welcomed by many Beyonders. He was thankful for the fact that he didn't wet his pants under their stares. He felt nervous this time. So he decided to remove himself from the scene and pretend that he didn't exist in the scenario.

He was just a reader who was reading the story. Watching beyond the sidelines as the character said their lines and acted their part. Observing as the events and plot unfold in the story.

He was then escorted to one of the building properties of the Church of the God of Knowledge and Wisdom. The Living Headquarters of Archbishop Alvis.

  A mansion. Living with the Archbishop. A high sequence Beyonder. Those thoughts entered his mind. Yareth was filled with an urge to shout and panic. The events of that day were too much for him. Thankfully for him, his past self once appeared inside his mind to remind himself to don't have a mental breakdown or risk himself losing control and turning into a monster.

Sighing, it was a very bad Monday of the week for him.  From morning until evening, it was filled with nothing but life-changing moments that a normal child wouldn't be able to adapt to changes and left a big effect on the life of a child.

Yareth sleeps late the night of Monday of that week. On Tuesday, he spent his day adapting to living with a high-ranking Beyonder and Archbishop of the Church of the God of Knowledge and Wisdom. While also worrying and stressing at the fact regarding the story, protagonist, and possible indoctrination and brainwashing from the Church of the God of Knowledge and Wisdom so that he would grow up to be a faithful and loyal devotee.