Ahana Monet'

It's been two months since I seen or heard from Isas and worried sick isn't the start of how I feel. Along with heavy morning sickness and exhaustion. I was trying to ignore the signs weekdays ago but who I kidding. The first night Isas and I had sex I was ovulating at that exact time. It slipped my mind so quick and here I am now. Pregnant for a drug lord that went missing thanks to his own father.
           The night my dad died I decided that continuing the drug habit was his choice. He had many times to turn away and didn't. Isas did start it but he tried to write the wrong by putting him in rehab. Multiple times. He chose to keep going back. Isas didn't make him do that. He also saved my life. If he didn't come into the house that night I knew I would have been dead eventually. I heard them about to pull the ceiling tile back.
            I checked my phone for the thousandth time today hopping I get some type of word. I was too scared to dial his number cause my uncle have my whole line tapped. He means when he said he didn't want Isas and I together. I couldn't help it tho. I needed Isas. The more I thought of him not coming back the more sick I felt. I'm already hiding my pregnancy but I will not be able too for much longer. That's if they don't find out. My uncle has his people trailing me and everything. I can't even shit alone. Still!
             "Where are you Isas." I said more to myself trying not to cry. I never thought I could be in love with someone like this, yet we still got so much to learn about each other. He told me I was going to be his and look at me now. Love sick!
             My thoughts shut down completely hearing a knock on the door. I stood up making sure my coat was closed around my growing body. Kane walked in with a brief case. "Hey Ahana. Good to see you." He said as if he doesn't care at all about where his son is. I just looked at him wondering what he wanted. He and my uncle been left and went back to their lives.
            He sat the black leather brief case on my desk. Instead of opening it he looked at me and did a little smile. "I need you to drop this suitcase off to the location I will text you once you are in the car. Here are the keys. You won't be driving yours." He said not batting an eye. I never had to make a drop before so I was curious on why now.
              "Why me?" I asked him.
              "Cause the guys you are being this to are customers of your uncle and late father. So why not let you do it. They will be more at ease seeing your face rather than any of Isas's men." My heart skipped a beat when he said his name. God I miss him.
              I thought of what he said. "Ok I guess that makes sense..." I said knowing I didn't have choice judging by the look on his face.
              "Good. Now get going. I need you to go now." He said then going into his pocket pulling out a small black flip phone. "The address will be texted on here. Call the first number that's programmed in once you drive off. I know I don't have to tell you to be careful." He arched a brow waiting for a response from me. I gave him a small nod taking the phone. He turned his back ready to leave out. I couldn't hold it in anymore.
            "Where is Isas? I know you got something to do with him not being around. You and my uncle." I spat getting emotional all over again.
            Kane gave me a shrug. "He's alive if that's what your wondering." He said then continued to leave out of my office. Soon as the door closed I looked into the burner phone to see only one number stored. The one I need to call when the drop was done. I thought of calling Isas phone but he may have it tapped the way I do.
            "God cover my baby and I. Please get us out of this soon." I prayed pulling off. The burner vibrated in my hand as I drove to the address I typed in the gps. "Hello." I picked up. There was silence. Only breathing. It pissed me off. "Kane please stop doing this. I won't fuck up. I'm on my way to the address you set to me. I'm 5 minutes." I said and hung up.
           Turning down a street all I saw was open land and one black GMC parked. I pulled up behind and watched as the door swung open. Two men hopped out of the car and walked to the back where the trunk was. I popped it open and let them grab what they needed and put something else in the back. Beige they closed the hood if the trunk it looked as if they were talking. They didn't look Haitian to me at all. They looked like local Americans.
           Finally they closed the hood and walked over to my side of the car. I was nervous because they stopped right in front my door. I thanked God it was locked. Suddenly one pulled out his gun and hit the window with it making the glass break and shatter all over. Some flew I'm my face as I screamed.
           "We need a little more money than that now. Plans changed!" One yelled and grabbed me by the middle of my hair making me scream out again. I felt my stomach start to cramp.
             "Please.. I don't know-" bullets came out of nowhere catching them both at the same time. Their bodies dropped to the ground with a loud thud. I was too scared to even see who saved my life. I started the car and sped off as fast as I could. I picked up the burner and dialed the only number that was in it.
              "You Set Me Up!" I yelled to Kane when he picked up.
              "I didn't do shit! And if it was a set up by me you wouldn't be a live to make this fuckin call. Now drop the car off and your job is done. Even paid you 5,000 for your troubles." He hung up. I threw the phone and let my tears fall. My mom and now dad is dead. The man I fell in love with is missing and I'm carrying his child. I'm stuck in this life and can't get out. Now I understood Isas and what he was going through. Who would want this everyday all day?
             I parked the car to the warehouse and hopped out quick looking around to be sure I wasn't followed. I put the keys under the hood and walked to mines ready to go home and forget this happened. "Ahana!" I heard my name out of nowhere. I didnt see anyone when I got out of the car. No one was here because it wasn't shipment day. Immediately getting scared I hopped in my car and started it. I pulled off so fast like my life depended on it.
            "God please. Just let me make it home." I cried wishing this crazy fuckin night would end. It's now past 8pm.
            Times I wonder if this what I get for what I didn't long ago. What if I just would have handled it better? This wouldn't be happening, my dad would still be alive. All this is MY fault.
             I parked into my garage and closed it making sure it was locked. Once I was in the house I did the same thing. Dropping everything at the door I walked into my room ready for a bath and quiet. I wish I had someone to talk to about this but no one would understand. Only Isas.
            Two hours later I was in the bed letting my mind wonder as it would almost every night. Kane said he was alive. Then again he could have lied. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I can't hide this belly forever. I just want him here with me. Tears started to fall from my eyes as I started to slowly accept my second thought. No matter what Kane said. Isas is dead... he would have came back for me. I know it.
           My dropped suddenly when I heard something downstairs. Then footsteps coming up. I went under my pillow grabbing my butterfly knife. If someone is going to take my child's and my life they fighting for it. Refuse to go down without a fight. Isas would have done the same.
           I got out of the bed when I saw the doorknob twisting. Holding up the knife towards the door I prepared myself to attack. It swung open and I dropped the knife running into Isas's arms. "What happened to you?" I cried letting my emotions take over once again as he held me tight against his sculpted body. He kissed my forehead multiple times then my face. We shared a look and I saw he had scar at the top on his right eye. It seems like a small gash by his eye brow. He had a long cut from behind his ear trailing down to his back.
           "Asia. My dad." He said deep still having me in his arms. I hugging him tighter missing how he felt. His kisses. The way he looks at me.
           "What do you mean? What did he do to you? You were gone for so long Isas. I thought he killed you." I looked into his eyes. He shook his head. I saw he had a new tattoo on the right side of his neck. The grim reaper.
           "That's the thing. He couldn't kill me. That night I woke up he brought me to our warehouse. Threatened me himself after I told him I still wouldn't stay away from you. He told me to get on the plane or he was going to kill us both. I didn't care about me. But he had men sitting outside your house ready to charge in. I couldn't risk it nor your life. So I got on the plane and left. It broke my heart but I had to save you. That was the only way." He explained. I pulled away from him.
          "But be gone for two whole months! Leaving me to deal with all this?! Alone! I know you had chances to come back!" I boomed at him. Tears of joy and anger rolling down my face. He shook his head and dropped it.
            "If it was that easy baby I would have came back long ago." He grabbed my hand into his and I saw what looked like a healing stab womb.
            "Isas.. what happend to you?" I asked as he sat me on the bed. He turned his back to me and took off the dark gery hoodie he was wearing. Then his black polo shirt making my mouth fall open in shock. "Isas what the.. FUCK!" I started to cry covering my mouth. He had a big gash on his back as if he cut with a machete or another big knife. It was two. One small once across the back of his neck. It looked like he been through war. Some of his tattoos I could recognize because of the big cuts.
            "He tired to get my cousin to kill me which was a big mistake. Everyone, even him, knew that nigga couldn't kill me. We literally fought to the death. My dad knew I wasn't going down without a fight." He turned around and sat next to me. I just looked at his stressed face.
            "Isas he tried to set me up tonight. I know it was him. He made me go make a drop for him and it was about to get really bad" I started to explain to him. He nodded and stood back up. All I could look at was the scares on his perfect body.
           "I know. I was there." He said looking at me. I stood up with him.
           "You mean that was you?" I asked thinking on the bullets coming from what look like midair.
            He gave me a small smile. "When I came back the first thing I did was track your phone. I had it on the whole time. Once I saw you going to that location I was already on the way with you." He said making the feeling of relief wash over me. "I followed you to the warehouse and tried to get you to turn around. But you did what you was supposed to do. Leave and not look back." He took my hands into his.
            "Isas what does this mean? I'm sure he knows your here now. I don't want you leaving me again." I wrap my my arms around him gently.
            "I know but I have to go right now ok? I just came cause I had to see you. I probably risked a lot without even knowing. I love you my inner light." He cupped my face with both hands giving me the same look he did the last time we saw each other. Once out kiss deepened I placed my hands on his chest pushing him to my bed. He tired to stop me.
          "Not yet Ahana." He said but didn't stop me from pulling his thick veiny dick out. I took him into my mouth slowly due to him being so big. "Babee..." He moaned when I started sucking him sloppier. Faster. I missed hearing him moan. His dick started to get harder as I sucked him hungrily. Soon as he was about to nut I got up pulling down my tights I was wearing. I was to horny and missed him so much. Times I thought he really was dead.
          "Ohh fuckkk babyyy." I cried sliding down him. I missed this pain. He held on to my hips pushing himself deeper making me moan louder.
          "Shittt... daddy missed you babeee.." He moaned picking his paste up with me. My body started shaking already.
           "I missed you too.." I cried fucking him harder. "Ohhh. I love youuu!" I cried out busting all over him. He held my neck pulling me down for a kiss.
           "I love you more. Fuckk keep going baee." He moaned sexier throwing his head back enjoying my wetness. It was all over his pelvic area but I couldn't help it. I missed him so much. "I'm cummin momma.." he moaned out sexy holding my hips tighter. Bouncing me up and down harder on his stiff wood. I fucked him back feeling another orgasum coming. Strong than before.
           "Ahhhhhhh Isasss.. right there." My eyes rolled back and toes started curling up as I let go all over his dick. It was feeling so good I just kept humping him wanting the same feeling to come right back which it was.
          "Damn baeee fuckkkk." He moaned shaking with me as held and fucked each other to another orgasum. I never thought I can have sex this good in my life.
          He slowly pulled out after our last kiss and motioned for me to get up. Isas's phone ring but he ignored it. "You ok?" I asked getting up slowly. Nausea swept over me.
         "I'm good but I have to go baby ok?" He said going into my bathroom to freshen up.
I went into my guest bathroom doing the same. 
         10 minutes later we were standing in my livingroom sharing a hugs and kisses. "I'll call you soon as I can." He said cupping my face.
        "Take me with you." I said truthfully. For some reason. I felt like I'll never see him again if he leaves now.
          He looked hesitant then said ok. "Come on. We have to go now." He said letting me grab my bag and phone.
          We were now walking outside to his dark blue charger. Saying that we love and missed each other. "What does this mean for you and your dad?" I asked when he sped off.
            He shook his head. "Not sure yet. My only plan was to come back and be sure you was ok." He took my left hand into his. I took his hand and placed it over my stomach. When he stopped at a red light he looked at me.
            "I'm pregnant Isas." I finally let out. He turned to the green light and kept his hand placed over my stomach with a blank stare
            "Ahana I want better for my future. I want to change and be a better man. I'm 27 and now about to be father. I don't want this for my kids. Myself. Especially you. I'm tired of looking over my shoulder every day. Doing shit like this every week. A man can get tired. When I was close to dying in Asia I made a promise to myself to change. Now I have a reason.." He cited with his hand still placed over my stomach.
             Suddenly a car appeared on the side and slammed dead into us. Causing the car to swerve and spin hitting a telephone pole the airbags bust out and the engine shit off completely. Pain hit my stomach instantly. Isas's hand was still placed there but I saw he wasn't moving. Blood dripping from the side of his head. The pain in my stomach and head got worse. I was focused on my unborn and Isas. Who still didn't budge. "Baby.." I choked out the started coughing due to the smoke that's coming from the from of the car.
              My door swung open fast and I felt my seatbelt being cut off. Strong hands grabbed me, pulling me out of the car and placing a black bag over my head. I was being picked up and carried somewhere. I tried to move and fight but I was in so much pain. "Isas! Let Me Go!" I yelled. I heard a door opened and I was pushed in what felt like a van. "If your going to kill me then at least let me see who you are." I cried. The bag then was jacked off my head. My heart dropped seeing my uncle sitting in front of me.
              "I warned you Ahana. I said to stay way from him and what you do? Get pregnant. You didn't kill the seed so I have to kill him." My uncle Hyde said calmly. I jumped hearing multiple gunshots. I looked out the van window and screamed seeing three men shooting the drivers side of the car Isas passed out in.
             "NOOO ISAS! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" I cried and screamed and we pulled off leaving the men to finish the job.
             "I told you to leave him alone and you act like you couldn't. After everything. So I thought I make it easier for you. Your welcome." He said as the ban drove thought the darkness. I laid on back and started crying so hard my stomach was growing in pain all over again.

1 month later.
               I sat in my new room in Hati thinking of how my life is going to go now that Isas is officially dead. My uncle dragged me on the plane and brought me back home the same night.
              He set me up with all our family doctors and a new mansion. Along with 5 different foreign cars, my own business in whatever I wanted once I have my son. I made a promise to myself and Isas that our son will now live this drug life. He deserves better and he will get it long as I'm his mother.
              My phone ring and I picked it up see my uncle's name. "Hello?"
             "How much longer are you going to be. This is an important event and I need you on time. Your dress is here along with your cousins. Get here. You know how these event are to the family." He said then hung up. I shook my head getting up to finish my makeup and hair.

            "Your so pretty cousin." My eldest cousin Roseline said looking at my glowing face. I knew it was be of the baby.
             "Thank you Rose. I'm just ready for this event to be over with. Where are we changing?" I asked her. She walked me to a room where it was empty. Thank God because I just wanted to get dressed. Sit through this and leave.
              I unzipped the coat to see a beautiful diamond white dress with a side split. It came with a matching crown. It was breath taking. I prayed the couple pounds I gained wasn't going to show.
             When I came out the bathroom and looked in the mirror i let small tears fall. The dress fit me perfectly. Along with the crown and my deep wine curls. I looked like a princess. "I wish you were here with me. I miss you so much Isas." I said looking out the window into the sky.
             "Are you ready?" Roseline came in with her dress on. She looked beautiful just like me.
             "As I'll ever be. I said snapping back into reality.
             We walked through a hallway and my stomach turned into knots. More than anything I just wanted to run out of this building. I really don't want to here right now. I never forgave my uncle for what he did to the man I loved.
              Roseline opened the doors and my hands fell over my mouth. Isas was standing in a white tuxedo looking as handsome as ever. Hair was blown out hanging past his shoulders. He had the biggest smile on his face. I turned to see my uncle standing next to him with the same big smirk. Tears ran down my face as I still stood in the same place not believing what I'm seeing.
              "Your going to join your soon to be husband at the altar?" Roseline said nudging me. I was still standing there make up almost ruined from crying so much.
               I finally started running with heels on and all to his stretched arms. "Isas!" Was all I can say holding on to him tight. I looked into his green eyes, this time I really thought he was gone. I saw it myself. "How did you..?" I looked at him then to my uncle who was now shaking his head.
             "Shit wasn't easy. Haha. But here we are. And I am more than happy to be apart of what's happening here. After Isas and I had a talk long ago." He looked at my soon to be husband. I was so happy I literally can throw up.
             Isas turned to me taking my hands into his. "I was dragged out of the car and they shot at it just to convince you. The truck thing was my dad but your uncle saved us." He explained. We had to let him think I was dead so I can come for him. Let's just say now he and I have an understanding." He arched a brow looking at me. I gave him a lo but didn't want to ask. I was just so happy he was here. "Are you ready to get married baby?" He squeezed my hands. I pulled him close into a kiss.
             "Long as I have you and our son I'm ready for anything." His smile widened.
             "Son?"
             "Yes baby." I laughed as he pulled me into tight hug.
             "Are y'all ready?" Roseline said breaking up our kiss. We both laughed thinking the same thing. We couldn't wait to get each other alone.
            "As I'll ever be." I said with a smile meaning every word looking at the man I love.
            "Been ready." He said as we turned to the pastor walking up to us. He greeted and shook our hands.
             Family and friends started sitting and growing quiet as the ceremony was about to being. Who would have thought Damn near 4 months after being released from prison I would be pregnant and getting married.
             "Is everyone ready?" The pastor asked. Everyone was quiet nodding on. "Very well... Dear Beloved. We are gathered here today to join in these to in holy matrimony......

      😩 Hope Y'all Enjoyed 😩 More Is To Come