The Beginning

We start off with two people in a  void  one  with  green  hair and  one with gray  hair and  green eyes. As their  both  unconscious as both of them  woke up and then they heard a voice  that ."I see that you're both awake " as the two boys look around to see no one  their a but them. As the mysterious voice spoke  again  "I'm speaking to you  telepathically ."  The voice said ."Now time to explain why you're  here. As the you  can  see  their is a person  next to you they will be your teammate . As you're here to help  protect the  world  know as Remnant. As I would  advise you to get  to know  each other. " As the gray haired boy  said that his  name is Asta and he is 17.

As the the green  haired  boy said that it's a  pleasure to meet you Asta  my name is Izuku Madoriya but people call me  deku and  I'm 15

As  The voice  came  and  said " now  that  introductions are done you can learn about each other when you arrive on remnant

As  The voice  came  and  said " now  that  introductions are done you can learn about each other when you arrive on remnant. I'm  going  give  you  an apartment To live in and  some  money  that  will  last you  for a week. "  Then  a Portal  opens up  underneath the Teens. As they  began to  fall  as  Izuku  activated float  and Asta took out the demon slayer sword and  started to  float as Izuku pulled out  a phone looking  device called  a scroll that he  was given  they fallow it to have been  taken to a penthouse

 As they  began to  fall  as  Izuku  activated float  and Asta took out the demon slayer sword and  started to  float as Izuku pulled out  a phone looking  device called  a scroll that he  was given  they fallow it to have been  taken to a penthouse

As  they were  amazed  at the  size of the their  place. As it was a  total  upgrade as it  even had Came with clothing for Asta and Izuku . As Asta was  confused about some of the  things that were in the Penthouse Izuku was There to   Teach him on what those  things were. Seeing so much things  made him home sick as his  brother  liebe  came out of the grimoire to comfort  Asta as Liebe just realized that Izuku was in front of them but before Asta  could explain something  happened  that  Asta and Liebe were not  expecting. Izuku  was not scared of the demon.  He just was amazed at Liebe's appearance as Liebe looked  confused  and  asked  Why aren't you  Afraid of me? As Izuku said why would I be You look so cool and plus you  don't  seem like a  bad guy.  Liebe was  dumbfounded as the three  spent the night getting to know  each other as they  realized they were not  so different and they all came from a different worlds but they all realized they had a similar back story in a world that power was everything they started out powerless. As 
Asta and Liebe both laughed at the fact that Izuku had to  eat  a strand of Hair to gain power. But when  Izuku Showed them one of all at 20%  and   black  whip and  float and  danger  sense. As Asta and Liebe were  Impressed  as  Asta said to Izuku  can  he have a piece of  hair. As izuku said that's not  how it  works.  As Asta  chased  izuku around the penthouse until the pizza  arrived as Izuku ,Asta ,and Liebe  started to eat as the thought the sauce was  blood. As Izuku  had to  explain that it's just  tomato sauce as he explains what  tomato sauce is . As Time passed by they Asta and Liebe started  to  see Izuku as a little  brother As He  thought  of  them  as  his Older brother's as they helped each other train . Deku helped Asta with  hand to hand  combat . as Asta teaches Izuku  in sword play . meanwhile Liebe helped Izuku on how to  control his quirk  better And Both Asta and Liebe  took up the last name Madoriya.   As Asta and Liebe  made him a sword that could  channel one of all  in and make the energy into a powerful blast. It was about the same size as the  Demon slayer sword they called it "the peace maker"

 It was about the same size as the  Demon slayer sword they called it "the peace maker"

As Izuku was  given  this he  cried  tears of joy and  hugged  both of them .  Apon  testing  it out in the  woods  it Could handle 100% no problem  but  the blast  was  huge.  As  the  hunters Association were curious about the the blast  and where it came from as  they  search to no avail. As we skip to See  Asta and Izuku  walking on the  side  walk as they see a Girl  with a scythe  and  a  huntress  were  trying.  To bring it down as  fire ball  as Asta At blinding  speed  got in front of the girls   and  sent back the attack coming from the Bullhead. As   dust crystals came out of Bullhead.  As  asta  pushes  out of the girls out of the way As the Bullhead were  as then Izuku  grabbed a it using black wip and one for all  at 30%  as the Bullhead started to go max power but to no avail. As  the Bullhead was  set down  as Izuku looked inside to see the  people were gone but luckily the dust was there.  As we skip to Asta, Izuku, and the girl who introduced her  self as Ruby Rose.

As the  three were in an interrogation room with the hunter  Named Glynda Goodwitch

As the  three were in an interrogation room with the hunter  Named Glynda Goodwitch. As she said your  reckless actions could have  hurt you three and others. But if it was up to me I would give you a part on the  back . As Asta ,Ruby ,and Izuku had  stars in their  eyes  As Glynda said And slap on the wrist.  She then slaps her riding crop down. But theirs someone here to see you. Glynda said . As  man Came in  holding a plate of cookies and some tea as looked at Ruby as the  man  said Ruby  Rose  you have  silver eyes interesting . As  for  you two . As he pointed to Izuku and Asta . Their is no information about  you  not even  a photo so who Are you.  The  man Asked  As Izuku Said that his name is Izuku Madoriya and this is his brother  Asta Madoriya. As the man asked so how did they get this  type of  talent  as they were shown sparing in the woods.  As Asta just stated that they  were both self-taught and every one  was surprised.  As  the man asked  do you know who I am  as Deku and Asta shuck their heads no as Ruby  said that he was Ozpin  head master  of beacon  academy.   As Ozpin  offered a them a spot and the  three said  yes . As Izuku said that  can him and asta sleep off campus Because they  live near  beacon. As  Ozpin said yes  why ?  As Izuku looked at  Asta and nodded as he  started to  tell  him everything  from  what their  powers were to the fact that they were both came from different worlds as shock and amazement came to  Ruby, Glynda, and Ozpin. 

And to be continued.