The Exam.

We pick up to see Izuku running with danger sense and Ki to find the relics as he was in running and killing Grimm with one for all at 10% as he  got to the relics as he picked up the white king. Then Blake and Ruby's  sister yang got  their as Blake asked Izuku were his partner is as he just stated that he Is alone. As Then Asta  came out as yang  blushes at the sight of his body.  As Asta grabs the black king. As Asta and Izuku noticed Ruby and Weiss  falling as Izuku using 35% of one for all .As Izuku caught them both as Pyra , Jaune , Nora ,and , Rin  came  out as  they were Now They were all  surrounded by Gimm as Yang said well looks like we could all die together  great. As Izuku was thinking something as he  transformed Peace maker into railgun mode. As Asta said Izuku no . Izuku yes said  Deku.  As Izuku charged up Peace maker at 10% as  Izuku told everyone to duck and  cover. As a basketball size beam shot out.  As Izuku moves the  energy beam destroying all Grimm. As they asked Izuku what was that.  As Izuku stated that was  10 % of his powers as Everyone was amazed by the display of power as they whent back to Beacon. To get  sorted into their team's. 

To be continued.  Sorry that it's  short but I will be putting this one on the side.