1.3

2010 - Asgard

Rain pattered down onto the streets of Asgard as thunder grumbled in the distance, normally this would be very unusual for the golden planet to be in such a somber mood, however not recently. You see Thor was mourning the loss of his brother Loki, it had been a while however some days Thor missed him more than normal. They were never similar, but they did share love for few things one being their mother Frigga. Although normally the weather would normally just reflect Thor's feelings, him being the Norse God of Thunder, but today they were also representing Odin and Frigga's mood too, and boy were they worried.

Earlier that day they had received an unexpected visitor, Hermes. He is the Greek God of travel and language, among other minor things. He had a message from Zeus to Odin, he wanted him and his wife Frigga to come to Olympus to discuss an issue.

As much as Odin would hate to admit it he was scared- no he was terrified. The Greeks were much more powerful than the Nordic Gods and had a much larger domain, they had granted the Norse Gods the Nine Realms as a gift of good faith. Although if it came to war the Norse would not of stood a chance and Odin knew this, which is why he was so nervous, never in his life had Odin been nervous yet here he was sat on his throne with sweaty hands.

He had called for Thor, Heimdall, The Warriors of Three and Lady Sif to be brought to the throne room in which himself and Frigga were currently sat in, waiting for them. No longer than 10 minutes after calling for them, they had all arrived and were stood in front of him. Once they had all bowed he took a deep breath and stood up.

"I have called you here today to inform you that myself and Queen Frigga are needed elsewhere today" he announced loudly making eye contact with all of them, although lingering more on Thor and Heimdall who were somehow the only ones that could detect his restlessness. "A message was sent here today by the Greek Gods of Olympus asking for myself and Queen Frigga to visit later today to discuss an important issue that requires our immediate attention" he finished by softly yet shakily exhaling.

Silence ripped through the room, many different thoughts swirling round everybody's head.

"The Greeks?" Thor questioned cautiously but at the same time very excitedly. His excited tone was something that The Warriors of Three and Lady Sif were all feeling. They had all heard tales of Bloodreina - The Warrior of Olympus, although none of them had seen her in battle, the stories were legendary, known by all across the Milky Way. To say that they were big fans would be a massive understatement.

"Yes my son" Odin replied with a hint of amusement in his nervous eyes. "So you will meet Bloodreina?" Thor counted quickly asking the question that everybody wanted to know the answer to. "For I do not know if she shall be present" he spoke clearly.

Thor deflated dramatically, wanting to know if his idol would be there, however a childish smile was still present at the chance she might be at the meeting. Frigga smiled, amused at her sons adoration for the Warrior.

"Do you know the reason that this meeting has been called for, my King" Heimdall spoke carefully towards his old friend. "I do not know that either, all I have been informed is that is is of the upmost importance and must be handled immediately, therefore we shall be leaving within the hour and should hopefully be back by tomorrow. I, Odin Allfather, declare that Asgard shall be left in the authority of Thor Odinson and Heimdall, the protector of Asgard". They both nodded their heads to the command of their king.

With that they all bowed then exited to the room. Odin let out a tired exhale and Frigga rubbed his hand supportively. On the outside of the room, Thor and his friends all vibrated with excitement, thrilled with the fact that their King has the chance to possibly meet the Bloodreina.

A/N
Another chapter!
Also I imagine Thor as a massive fan girl at the chance to meet her to be honest, I also feel like Loki really respects her like she's also his idol too, maybe one of the things that Thor and himself share an interest in?
Also should I give Ophelia a pet/companion like a Pegasus or a Griffin?