<3

I don't even know what I would be doing right now if I didn't meet Vita, my source of crucial 'vita'min in life.  Well well, the way we met was very fictional, we would never ever think of that right now. Gradually this was so sudden and so freaking quick. But all I remember she is the one for who I am now. I literally can't flatter my words to the extreme she's. Because she's the kindest, beautiful soul inside and out. I feel proud to make a sentence that  nobody from my known will do the way she did to me being completely anonymous at the first place. 

She built my broken bridge in which I was trembling. She poured her magical words of wisdom and I was captivated. Even we are world apart, we got different lives and works  but you know somehow we get to get talk with each other. The serenity is something I catch when I talk to her. I feel I have never been heard so profoundly. 

She's more than a sister and like a best friend, I never felt so secure to share someone my stuffs and I know I won't be judged. Our friendship definitely speaks of 'Age is just a number ' fact to be goddamn true. 

I can remember an incident where I was so broken and about to give up on my dreams. I was speaking whatever rubbish in the state of despair. Well it was my frustrations but she still heard me instead of telling me to shut. She respects my feelings which no-one in my life ever did. To her, every feelings is valid and that makes a lot of sense. The way she brings out examples from her own life where she went through some hard days , the time when she had no jobs and mockery, gossiping about her was constant not only by her relatives but also in her home.

Just can't imagine how manipulating the situation she went through. But the willpower she shown even in her darkest turmoil, she bet up and became the most successful woman in her family. 

She is a healer who taught to give life an another chance and thrive forward.

Like a climber when she was in the downhill  and going low but with her firm spirit she made it to the peak.

She's an example of a perfect compassionate woman. She taught me the power of being independent and pouring into me the essence of self love and taking me to the genre of finding peace in your own self. 

I am a bit dreamy and too into the fictions and in my fairytale she's my god mother, my survival pill and the one who turns the world around them so meaningful and peaceful. She got the touch of Midas and turning every awful thing to something worthy. 

She got a lot of tale to tell and I am here 

her forever and always 

avid listener.