10

Finally meeting with the SPECIAL person. Normally you wouldn't be this nervous but he was special. Having a big crush on him didn't help at all. Trying your best to look good enough because Techno was supposed to come over to your place. After talking to Phil it was the best option. It wasn't that sunny outside and it looked like it will be raining anytime soon. Feeling pretty confident that you have everything set up you went to kitchen. You made lunch for both of you. Not knowing if he likes sweet or not you made cookies as well. You sat in kitchen and because you were feeling nervous you started eating cookies. You knew you should leave some for Techno when he comes but how could you not taste them. Well you made enough. At least you hoped so. Looking at the cookie that now had a little bite hole on top. Hypnotised by the chocolate and thought if all of this will be okay. A soft sigh left your mouth and you ate the cookie. Looking at your fingers that were now covered in chocolate.

"Uugh.. you serious." You didn't know if you want to get rid of good chocolate with tissues or just lick it. Well we all know the better option. You licked your fingers. You wipe your hands in tissue after that and throw it away. Suddenly you heard a doorbell. You flinch at the sound of it, it caught you off guard. You stood up and went to door. Opening them a little hesitantly and slowly. You saw a  tall guy with glasses and a small bag. You look up at him. An instant blush spread across your cheeks and a little on your ears.

"Y/N?" He saw you on streams sometimes but still he wanted to make sure. You nodded and smiled.

"Come in Techno," you opened the  door and let him in, "are you hungry by any chance?" He walked slowly in and closed the door behind him. For a moment he stopped and thought if he wants food. He nodded. Smiling widely you went to kitchen and he followed you.

"Thanks for letting me in. Would you mind if i stay for a while?" He mumbled not wanting to sound annoying.

"It's... it's totally okay," still blushing you gave both of you food. Putting the plates on table and the cookies in the middle. You looked at him and question yourself if you will be able to stop blushing today. He noticed you staring and gave you a little smile. You turned red even more and were squeezing the long sleeves of your shirt. You didn't know his smile could be that pretty.
For god's sake please stop smiling at me I can't! You tried to calm down but you couldn't. You saw the brown haired boy stood up and come closer. Feeling his hand on your cheek as he started to slowly bend down. Feeling like everything was perfect in that moment you pressed your cheek against his palm even more. You were so small compared to him. He probably thought of you as a porcelain doll and didn't wanted to hurt you. You looked up at him and your eyes met. In that instant you wanted to kiss him so badly but you didn't wanted to be the first one. You stood up on your toes and he bend down even more. Closing your eyes, his warm breath hit your lips just when they were about to touch you woke up.

Sitting straight up and panting from the dream. Putting your hand over your forehead. You couldn't believe your brain would pull this on you. The blanket that was covering you at night was now on the floor. You picked it up and folded. You stood up. A weird smell was coming from your kitchen. You remembered the little boys were at your place. You hurried to the kitchen and saw both of them making pancakes. Your heart almost stopped beating. The pancakes weren't perfect but they were edible.

"Good morning boys," you smiled sweetly and sat down. You didn't bother to change from your pyjamas for now.

"Morning Y/N," both said in the same time and then started arguing who said it first.