Chapter 6

Chaos Breaker: A step sister, what an interesting turn of events

(Y/N): Yes, how may I help you, Ms. Asahi?

(Y/N): Dude, what's with the formalities?

Chaos Breaker: Well, I'm still the Jester, let me have a little bit of fun

(Y/N): Fine, just don't take it too far

Chaos Breaker: Of course

Rokka: A-Ah, R-Rokka is fine...!

(Y/N): This is noted

Rokka: Uhm, how come we never heard of you yet...?

(Y/N): Well, I was taken in by the Tamade family, I prefered to be kept in secret in order for Chiyu to concentrate on her life, but I still kept in touch. Chiyu is my beloved little sister.

(Y/N): Nice touch

Chaos Breaker: You are a literal Siscon...

(Y/N): I hate that you can read my memories...

Rokka: I see, you really like CHU²-san huh...

(Y/N): CHU²? I see, well I have a tournament in a few hours so I have to go, please excuse me

Rokka: T-Tournament...?

(Y/N): Yeah

As you said that, you left your room and saw Chiyu questionably stressed out...you sneak out in order to not cause her any trouble and make your way to Card Shop Muse. Upon arrival, you register and the organizers are surprised to see your name appear. As the tournament started, you made quick work as you won every single round without much struggle.

Organizer 1: H-Hey...he really is the real deal, he hasn't lost a single round...!

Organizer 2: Y-Yeah...Fighters, please make your way to the center table, the last round will begin!

As the organizer said that, you and your opponent stood in front of each other as both of you placed your decks on a transparent pillar that readied your decks.

Chaos Breaker: The new cards are in, correct?

(Y/N): I'm not an idiot, now...you're in control, win us the game

Nicholas: Hey, you're (Y/N) right? I know about you, you're an awesome cardfighter! If I beat you, I'm sure to be the strongest now! I'm Nicholas Naga, remember the name!

(Y/N): Yeah...I'm going first right? Let's start

Both: Stand up, Vanguard!

After a few turns, you were backed into the corner, your opponent using Arusha was constantly adding pressure as you were finallyh at 5 damage.

(Y/N): This is boring... hurry up already

Nicholas: Bold words! Binoculus Tiger attacks!

(Y/N): Guard

Nicholas: Arusha!

(Y/N): Guard, you done?

Nicholas: My turn ends! I was so close, but I only have one damage, just try and beat me!

As Nicholas proclaimed his victory too early, Raise A Suilen walked in to watch the match.

Rei: Well, it sure is quite welcoming here.

Masuki: Yeah, oh look, isn't that CHU²'s brother? He looks like he's losing

Chiyu: He's gonna lose, what a joke

(Y/N): Final Turn

You said as you shocked everyone watching and Chaos Breaker Crisis lifted his scythe.

Nicholas: What a joke! You can't beat me!

(Y/N): You know, you bore me...With my vanguard as the cost...devour our future and manifest, Star Gate...no, Brandt Gate's Zeroth Dragon! Ultimate Stride!

As lightning cracked the space they were in, Stark's calws held the rocks that were now crushed in his hands as it howled.

(Y/N): Zeroth Dragon of Destroy Star, Stark!

Nicholas: A...A Zeroth D-Dragon...!?

(Y/N): This fight, is over...Stark's skill, drive minus two, Starkwill not rest and will attack three times, I call Zirconium! I lock the top card of your deck, and because you have a locked card, my vanguard's critical is changed to 2!

Nicholas: W-What...!?

(Y/N): Begone!

As a perfect guard was placed and Shell Master stopped Stark's wings from crashing down on Arusha, you revealed the top card of your deck, and it revealed itself to be an overTrigger, Star Dragon Deity of Infinitude, Eldobreath.

(Y/N): I give stark 100 million power, and draw a card, activating Eldobreath's skill, I double my front row's power and critical

Nicholas: N-No way but that would mean...!

(Y/N): Second attack

Stark then raised itself as it's chest had a fireball erupting in it's chest. Nicholas then let and attack through as the shockwave blew four cards into his damage zone as Stark prepared to deal the final blow.

(Y/N): Now...get lost you eyesore

Stark then created Gyze's symbol in front of it's mouth as it blasted Arusha away ending the match.

Organizer 1: And it's over! The winner is (Y/N) (L/N)!

Organizer 2: A complete come back victory!

As you were walking back upstairs, you were met with Chiyu who looked at you angrily.

(Y/N): Chiyu, what are you doing here?

Chiyu: We were passing by, but what were you doing? Toying with your opponent like that

(Y/N): Really? You caught me red handed, hahaha

Rei: Why did you have to toy with your opponent...!?

(Y/N): He was a fun toy while it lasted, guess I play with my toys too roughly

As you said that, you got your prize money as you left the shop and got yourself to Card Capital 2 and saw Chrono at the counter.

(Y/N): Yo, Chrono~!

Chrono: (Y/N)...no, Chaos breaker...what are you doing here?

(Y/N): So cold...come on, I need some help

Chrono: What is it?

(Y/N): It's easy, I want a fight

Chrono: If it's a fight, then just pick an opponent there

He said as he pointed at the different customers.

(Y/N): No, I want to fight someone else, let me fight Tokoha Anjou