Foreword

The blood crawls for me; akin to a spider building his web; moving an inch closer as I stare at the body blessed to be lifeless.

A blessing I bestowed; to be free, to be dead , with seventeen stabs, six in the heart and eleven blows in the stomach, each a deliberate note to compose a rhythm of dread.

But the thirst still lingers, I long for more screams, more scarlet.

The desire for crimson drives me to wield the knife again and carve into the cold skin to feed my own greed.

Their skin ; a canvas of my sin.

Perhaps I could be called a painter, roaming around the city with no brush in hand yet painting the world red.

A yearning weaves through my heart every night, I wish blood would turn silver or perhaps black when the moon arrives.

And I could paint the stars so far away from my reach.

Make a sky of my own in the grave of grief.

I wonder if the city knows of the painter it harbors, wandering every street in search of a canvas.

A distant sound of the sirens pierces through the air, clashing against the walls of the alley where my canvas and I hide with secrets that now, only one of us bears .

I smile at the fresh infinity sign adoring the skin of my art, before softly cutting a line over the mark. And fade into the quietness of the night, leaving behind the art of lies.

Would the world ever see me for my true work? I'm neither a curse nor a cure. A mere admirer of art.

I paint death, for life is an everlasting hurt.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Will I ever stop starting new books without finishing the previous ones? Probably never-

Thank you for reading <<333 I hope you have a good day and a peaceful night :> < Don't forget to vote >

                     Thank you for reading <<333 I hope you have a good day and a peaceful night :>              < Don't forget to vote >

^ and the fact that I have a practical exam tomorrow??? Yes very concerning but A NEW STORY LETS GOOOO !!!

^ and the fact that I have a practical exam tomorrow???  Yes very concerning but A NEW STORY LETS GOOOO !!!

^ No cause you guys really need to try The kite runner and The light we cannot see PLEASE !!