XLV. Romance

Aisha's POV:

Darshan and I were setting up his studio. He was being indecisive. Again. "Darshan! Just tell me where you want the couch. I can't keep pushing it around," I snapped. "I don't know!!" He groaned. "There are two strategic spots for the couch to be in. Choose," I said, showing him the two plans we'd made. "Okay, udhar hi rehne de," he said. I threw the other plan in the trash can. "Thank you," he chuckled. He set the mic and computer up, while I helped Jyugal carry the bed to the other house. We were transforming the second guest room in my house into the studio and the studio in the other house into a second guest room.  

I walked inside the studio to see Darshan confused. "What up?" I asked, placing my elbow on his shoulder. "Painting kahaan daalun?" He asked, showing me the gift I gave him for our wedding. "Couch ke upar. See, this side is for working, this is for relaxing. So, here," I said, pointing to the left side. I took the painting and put it up above the couch. I fixed the lamp and put Darshan's journals at the bottom of the side table. He hugged me around my stomach and kissed my cheek. "You're awesome," he mumbled into my shoulder. I turned around and kissed his cheek, wrapping my arms around his neck. "This is beautiful, Ishu," he smiled. "Well, you spend a lot of time here. It has to be fun!" I cheered. "Why don't you have such a corner for you?" He asked. "I do," I said. "Huh?" He mumbled. "Yeah, the room behind the game room. There are two rooms in the attic. I hideout there," I replied. "I don't know about that room?" He suggested. "You don't. I will show you later," I replied, pulling away. "Chal, I'm gonna work. Bye," he said. I kissed his forehead and walked to my attic room, stretching. 

Later...

"Ishu," Darshan sang as he walked into the attic. I peeped out. He walked in and gasped. 

"I'm moving here," he gasped

"I'm moving here," he gasped. "No," I giggled, hugging him. He pushed me onto the couch and kissed me. I kissed back, smiling. He pulled away and bit my nose. I pouted. He grinned and we cuddled up on the swing, under the blanket. "Done with your work?" I asked. "Yep. For now," he said, sweetly. I looked at him, caressing his cheek. "What?" He smiled. "I wanna look at my husband, so I am. Any issues?" I smirked. He shook his head. I continued looking at him, admiring every piece of him. He chuckled when I caressed his head and kissed his temple. His hair was so soft!! "I love your hair. So soft," I mumbled into his neck. "When did I get so lucky?" He asked. "When you were born," I replied, straddling him. "When are we leaving for Argentina?" I asked. "Next Monday. 2 weeks of beshumar pyaar," he teased. I giggled. "After that, I might camp out in the studio," he informed. "As long as you eat and sleep properly," I replied. He nodded and we cuddled up in each other's arms, just to chill. 

Darshan was singing to me while sitting on the island and I was cooking. He finished the song and I kissed him. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me back, hard. I buckled my legs around his waist and he pulled me closer by my hip. He deepened the kiss, drastically. He was practically eating my lower lip. I moaned, loudly. He kissed my neck, leaving bruises all over. I moaned, biting my lip. He picked me up and turned the stove off, taking me to the couch to smooch me more. 

Darshan had become more sensual after we'd gotten married. He always wanted to make-out with me. And, the make-out sessions almost led to sex all the time. ALMOST. It had only been 2 weeks but we'd made-out 50 times already. Yes, I counted. 

Darshan flipped me around and pulled my shirt up. He pulled my bra off and kissed me all over my back. "Bed, please!! You denied it 50 times already," he groaned. "No, please. Dumpling. We can have another 10 make-out sessions after dinner," I said. I kissed his head and fixed my bra and shirt, unbuttoning the top 3 buttons to tease Darshan. I put the dinner out and we sat down on the island, eating. I finished and he cleaned up as I did the dishes. He wrapped his arms around me. I washed my hands and he dragged me to bed. He french-kissed me deeply. He slid his hand into my shirt and played his fingers around. "I want you. Please," he begged. "I'm not ready yet. After, that day, I..." I replied until he cut me off. "I get it. You're tired. I love you. Up to you. I promise," he smiled, laying down. I laid atop him and kissed his chest. We pulled our shirts away and cuddled up, going to sleep in each other's arms. He kissed my head.

A/N: Filler...